Ace

Vanessa had kicked me out of her room cause she said I was gonna distract her from her homework . She had gotten highlights the color of honey or something. It looked like she had it cut or something shit . I don't know but she was looking good. She not gonna be to pleased that I cut my hair , but fuck I had no choice.

" Damn Ace, you cut yo hair man?" Ice said as she came from out the kitchen with two cups of vodka and cranberry juice.

I had taken off my hat and du- rag.

" Yeah man, shit got hot out there real fast. I had to cut it," I told her and took the cup.

" Damn man what went down?" she asked me and sat next to me.

" Fuck what didn't go down out there," I told her and took a sip of my drink.

" It was supposed to be a 3 maybe 4 day job. But shit was all fucked up when I got there. 3 of they boys had been taken the day we got there, so me and Rob had to go and get them back because they knew who stole the shipments that went missing," I told her, and took another sip of my drink.

" Damn how many shipments went missing?" Ice asked me.

" Check this bull shit out, they had shit missing since got damn last month," I told her.

Ice laughed and shook her head.

" So after we got their guys back, they told us that some dudes from up town came and got the shit. So you know I was hella pissed off, so I made an example out of them. I had Rob beat the asses. I beat the shit out of the nigga that was supposed to be in charged. His ass might be dead I don't know. Anyway I called up Brat and Chris and had them fly out to take that section over for a year," I told her.

" Damn man you got Khaos and Brat up there, they bout to catch hell," Ice said.

" Yeah, they already caught it with me and Rob. Rob showed no mercy man he was pissed just as much as I was. I mean we worked hard as fuck to take shit over, and then you gonna fuck it all up for some punk gang ? Fuck that shit, we got a rep to keep. If you can't keep that shit up then you don't deserve to wear our colors. Ya dig?" I told Ice.

" Yeah man, I feel you. But why it take y'all so long to get back. Yo girl was walking around here all sad and worried. You wasn't answering her calls. I was gonna fly out there and beat yo ass myself," Ice laughed.

I chuckled and shook my head.

" Man had to go undercover, find out where they was keeping the shit. Had to see how many people was on guard. Just scoping that shit out and looking for security, which was pretty good I might add. That shit in itself took about 8 days. Then finding those mother fuckas took like 3 seeing as me and Rob aint from around there. And they also fail to escape, if they would of made some type of effort to do that or even tried to texted us or some shit I would have been back, " I told her.

She nodded her head.

"Damn, that was a lot of shit," She said. I nodded my head.

" Yeah man then the cops kept trying to interfere with shit. So we had to find some crooked cops and detectives because they dumbass aint have none on the pay role." I said.

" Damn man. Well glad you back, because one yo girl not gonna be walking around looking like a lost puppy, two maybe Nicki rude ass can stop rubbing off on her, and three you can fuck her so she can stop being so mean," She told me I laughed.