Clarissa

I couldn't help myself I kept staring at Nessa and that chick. Who would of thought my best friend like GIRLS?! It was making my stomach hurt to even think about it.

" Aye, Clarissa let me holla at you for a minute?"

I looked at the chick like she was crazy I aint going know where with this dyke ass motha fucka. I got to try and turn my girl back straight or have her go bi like Amber. I can deal with that. Ace was standing up and stretching waiting on me. I looked at Rob to see what he was about to do. He just removed his had from the back of my chair.

" Come on I got all night to wait and this is a 24 hour IHOP," She said as she looked down at me.

I slowly got up and started to follow her out of IHOP. Ah shit what have gotten myself into.

She took a seat on the bench , and began to pull out a bag of weed and two blunts.

" So Calrissa what is yo problem with me?" she asked as I saw her broke down the blunts.

I didn't answer I just stood there looking at like she was crazy. Rolling a blunt in public and shit.

" Is it cause I'm Gay? You got an issue with the people of the homosexual persuasion,"

I watched as she did something to the weed and began to stuff it in the empty brown paper. I got tired of standing so I sat down next to her and fold my arms to let her know that I got an problem with her. She laughed and finished rolling both blunts.

" Well I see your not gonna talk so Imma give you my thoughts on the situation,"

She lit the blunt and passed it to me. I thought about smoking but never did it. I refused the blunt and she shrugged. She took a long puff and then exhaled.

" Look to be personally honest I don't give two fucks and one shit if you don't like me. But you should respect me as a person. If you don't approve of MY life style then don't. I don't see what me liking the same sex gotta do with you anyway,"

She looked at me and took another puff. Damn, ain't nobody ever talked to me like that. She passed to blunt to me and this time I took it. I took a puffed and choked. She laughed. I exhaled and felt a like I had to listen to her.

" If you can't accept yo best fucking friend for who she is maybe you need to reevaluate y'all relationship; cause apparently you have ignore and closed your eyes to all the signs of yo friends liking girls. I think that girls liking boys is nasty, but hey that's how you get down and I don't see nothing wrong with it,"

" If you really think about it's no difference in a gay relationship then a straight one. I mean think about it we argue, fight, have sex, fall in love, we have domestic violence, we share cribs, cars, some of us got kids, a house, and more," She looked at her blunt and hit it twice and then exhaled.

She made some good points but I wasn't going to let her know that.

" Now, we gonna finish up these blunts and you gonna think on this, how come

so many straight people think of begin homosexual wrong? But homosexuals usually stay together longer, they accept people for who they really are, and why is it they love harder than straight people? I think it is because gay's have to fight more and have more to prove then straight people, and when all else fails you still got Love,"

We sat there and finished up the blunts and head back in the restaurant. She took her seat next to Nessa and wrapped her arm around her shoulder and began to eat her pancakes and bacon like we just didn't smoke and she didn't just handed me ass very politely.

" You were smoking with Ace?" Rob leaned over and asked me.

"Yup," I said as I took a bit out of my omelet.

" yo ass gonna be fucked up and tweaking, she fuck with everything but reggie,"

He laughed and took a sip of his sprite. Damn. I knew that wasn't gonna be smart.