Ace

Dee, Nicki, and myself were sitting here talking about every body who came through the door. I mean it was like old times minus Rob, who was probably giving Rissa either some dick or a talking to. They haven't seen each other in a while. I got up when I notice Bella walking back to the table. She looked like something was eating at her though. I'm not sure what it was, but she was gonna tell me soon, or at least hint at it. She slid into the booth and I went in right after her.

" Where is Amber?" Dee asked looking confused as usually.

" In the washroom duh," Vanessa said.

" Shut up smart ass. I'll be back," Dee said as she got up and made her way to the washroom.

Nicki was flirting with some waitress. She said she was gonna get some head tonight and I believe her. Bella had her head rested on my shoulder and I had my arm around her wasit.

" Baby?" Bella asked me.

I put my arm around her waist.

" What up?" I asked her.

" What would you do if you went with a bi girl and she cheated on you with her ex man?" She asked me.

WOW! That shit really caught me off guard. I thought about it.

" I would probably beat her ass. Then go out and find some random bitch to fuck," I told her the first thing that came to my mind.

It made since to me. She placed her head on my shoulder.

" What you think Dee would do?" she asked me. I looked down at her .

" Did Amber do that grimey shit?" I asked her as she shook her head yeah.

" Damn," I said.

Dee might kill her ass. She doesn't play when it comes to matters of the heart. She is a sensitive motha fuka when it comes to that shit.

"DESIRE! WOULD YOU JUST WAIT A FUCKING MINTUE!" Amber yelled.

The whole restaurant turned to the direction of the bathroom. To see Dee walking out fast and pissed as fuck, Amber was running after her with her tears leaving a trail behind her. I shook my head, a fucking shame. They walked outside and looked like they were having a real intense conversation. Well Amber was, Dee was looking off like she ain't hear shit Amber was saying. But I know she was. We all do that shit.

" You think they gonna work that shit out?" Nicki asked me.

" Yeah, they might but Dee aint gonna trust her like that no more," I told her.

" She shouldn't, that's why I don't fuck with bi chicks. They are on some other shit," Nicki said.

I laughed.

" Hey man them bi chicks just fucking greedy." I said.

" Damn would y'all shut up, bisexuals ain't that bad. You got some good ones out there." Nessa said.

I guess she was defending her friend. Before I could respond I hear a car window break. I had this feeling it was minds too. I slowly turned my head to see Desi standing outside. She had another brick in her hand and was pointing at my back window. I clenched my jaw and stared at her daring her to bust out that window. She looked at me and smirked, then threw the brick in the back window of my 2011 Chevy Malibu. I jumped up from the table, and ran outside.

" ACE, YOU AINT NEVA GONNA GET RID OF ME!" she yelled.

Dee and Amber looked over at the secene she was causing. I nodded my head and smiled.

" Look here you dumb ass bitch, keep trying me. I have spared your life on more than one FUCKING OCCASION!" I semi yelled at her.

She jumped like two feet.

" Ace, I love you why can't you see that shit ? Huh? You leave me for that bitch who calms to be your girl . She can't do you like I can. She don't know you like I do," She said as she made her way over to me.

" Desi, get the fuck out of my face. You ain't nothing but a fucking dirty ass strag. I ain't got time for you and your bullshit. I don't have time to put up with you and your fucking games," I told her in my calm tone.

The one I get before I'm bout to beat some ass.

" Desi, take yo ass on," I heard Nessa say.

I don't know when she got there.

" I'll fight you for Ace," She told Nessa.

Before I knew it. I placed my hand around her neck and started to choke the shit out of her. Her feet where dangling about 5 inches off the ground. Tears where starting to build up in the brims of her eyes. I smiled. She was beating my arm trying to losen my grip. But I wasn't going.

" Fine. I will fight yo ass, but I'm not doing it for Ace. I'm doing it cause im tired of yo bitch ass," Nessa said.

I looked down at her, and she had on the meanest mug I have ever seen on her face. I let go of Desi and watched as she dropped to the ground.

" We will fight next month," Desi said as she struggled to breath.

I smirked. Dumb bitch. I took out my phone and texted my nigga Smilez tomorrow Nessa is gonna start training.