Cassie

It was four in the morning when my phone rang. The only reason I'm up because I was waiting on Chris to come home. She had been out on a job for the last week and told me would be home today. But she called and said that her plane was delayed. I was pissed, but it wasn't nothing I could do. I know I probably sounded like a baby when she told me but damn it's been a week, and I miss her. Plus this masturbation tip was starting to get old. I was drawn out of my thoughts when my phone rang. I look at the caller id to see that it is my cousin.

" What's up Nessa?" I asked her.

"Ace then got jumped or beat or some shit and I'm here with her," She told me.

" Damn ma that's rough how she doing?" I asked.

" She is doing good, her torso is bruised up bad. But she was trying to fuck me," she told me. Damn I wish I had somebody trying to fuck me.

" Ah, well that's good. You gonna let her. I mean only cause she is willing I would of went for it," I told her and laughed a little bit.

She sighed into the phone.

" Cassie, I don't want to even sleep in the same bed with her. I'm scared I might hurt her in her sleep. And being this close to her and not having her hold me is fucking with me," she told.

She almost sounded like she wanted to cry. She was also cussing which is something she doesn't normally do.

" Don't worry Nessa I'm sure she wont kill you if you do cause her pain," I told her as I played with the string that was sticking out the sheet of the bed.

" I know and then before she went to sleep she said ' La mia bella amore, per voi sarà il dolore.' And that statement has had me up thinking," She told me.

I thought about the Italian words.

" She told you my beautiful Love, for you I will take the pain?" I asked making sure I understood her right.

" Yeah girl," She told me.

" Damn Vanessa what you do to her, cause that's some deep shit. So no matter what you put her through she just gonna take that shit?" I asked her.

That shit was beautiful and deep.

" Man, I don't know at first I thought it was about the sex. But then I realize that I do be putting her threw bullshit. You know with not introducing her as my girl to my parents and having her come to Rachel party as a friend. I have to stop before she leave me or something,"

She let out a sigh. My cousin was going through it. I couldn't blame her. I got kicked out the house for coming out. I had to struggle to find a place to stay, maintain a job and good grades. I feel for her.

" I understand you don't wanna be disowned. But sometimes you have to do what is best for you. I'm happy. I got a good girl now, yeah I got a lot on my plate, with work, school, bills and shit. But since I've been with Ice she had helped me out. We both know that you can stay with me, get a job. We also know that Ace wouldn't have yo ass out on the street. When you come out know that you got places to go," I told her.

" Yeah you right,"

" Now go take yo ass to bed, and find some way to cuddle up with your lady," I told her.

She laughed.

" Later Cassie,"

" Later babes,"

I hung up the phone and settle in for my slumber seeing as I was gonna have another lonely night. I was just about to get into a deep sleep when I felt Ice side of the bed dip in.

" Chris?" I asked.

" Yeah baby its me," she said.

I jumped out the bed I had to be dreaming. I turned on the light to see her bags thrown in the corner and her sitting there taking her shoes off.

" I thought you wasn't getting here till later?" I walked over to her.

She stood up.

" Yeah baby I'm really here. I got another plane. You sounded so sad on the phone,"

She walked over to me slowly taking in everything she saw. I had on my bra and boy shorts. When she final got to me I wrapped my arms around her neck. She looked so good to me. She had on some sweat pants and a black t-shirt.

" I fucking missed you so much," She told me and kissed me.

" I missed you too," I told her and kissed her back.

I let out a soft moan when her hands rub over my ass. She smiled against my lips.

" Mmm you sound so good," She said and lifted me off the floor and onto our bed.

" You feel good to me," I told her as her lips made their way to my neck.

I was so ready for her.

" Baybee stop with this foreplay I need you now," I told her.

She looked at me and licked her lips. She pulled my shorts off and threw them on the other side of the room. I pushed her head to my leaking cave. When her lips touched mines I let out a loud moan.

" FUCK YES!" I yelled out.

Her tongue was moving so fast against my clit that I was sure with a few more strokes of this weapon she just unleashed on me I was gonna bust. She moved her tongue in a circle.

" SHIT BABY IM CUM,"

Before I knew what hit me I busted all over her face. That shit felt so good. She came up and kissed me.

" I need some sleep so that should hold you over for now," She told me as she got up and made her way to the bathroom.

Fuck that shit. I followed her in there. I know she wasn't done. I closed the door....