Vanessa

Chapter 8

I don't know what it is about Ace but her ass makes me feel like I can be me. She seems like she respects others and me for who they are; and her lips, damn they soft as hell. That was all I could think about, after she had kissed the back of my hand.

" How old are you? I mean I don't wanna be driving around with a minor in the car at 3 in the morning,"

She laughed a little bit without taking her eyes of the road. I giggle at her reaction and question, I was nervous and I don't know how she will respond. And god knows I can't lie to her ass.

" I'm 18.."

" Oh ok so you grown then?" she asked as she raise one eyebrow before stopping at the light.

Before I answer her phone went off. She lifted up her shirt, to get her phone. This girl had about 3 of them.

" Yeah Darrell.. Naw don't bring her ass. She annoying and talk to much..... if you bring her I will shoot you in yo ass... okay try me lil nigga,"

She hung up the phone and shook her head.

" So, what's up with yo girl Clarissa? She mugged me one more time Imma check her ass, no lie,"

" I don't know I think she a homophobia. I don't know why though,"

I really didn't know why. I know she going to have something to say. If I lose a friend over bullshit I guess she wasn't really my friend then. We arrived at IHOP and Ace waited for me to get out the car. As soon as we entered IHOP I saw Rissa and Amber sitting down talking and laughing with Ace friends.

"Come on ma let me introduce you to my niggas,"

She grabbed my hand and we walked over to the table, and sat down.

" Nessa that big head nigga there is Raz, the guy with the braids and the shades on is Trey, the nigga next to him is Darrell, and the bitch sitting next to him is Angela and that chick over there is the Brat, and the one next to her is Nicki,"

I finally got to get a good look at her right two hand man and chick. Rob looked like the light skin dude from B2k the one with the ponytail, and Dee kind of looks like snoop from the wire only thing is she got a fade and some waves. To be honest I don't even know what Ace hair Look like cause every time I see her she wearing a hat.