Vanessa

I was laying on the couch watching TV and waiting on Ace to get home. I jumped a bit when I heard the front door open.

" Fuck Nicki you need to lay off them damn sandwiches with yo fat ass," I heard Ace say.

I got up off the couch and saw Ace walk in carrying Nicki. Her clothes where torn, and her lip was busted. She had a small cut above her eyebrow.

" Damn shut up Ace, I aint that heavy," She said.

" What the hell happen?" I asked them.

Ace was walking with a limp and she had a busted lip too. I sighed and shook my head.

" Nothing," They both said.

I wish they would stop protecting me and let me in on this shit.

" Well how the hell yall get bruised up?" I asked them.

Ace was making her way over to the couch and sat Nicki down on it. I went and closed the door.

" We just got into a little altercation," Ace said, as she limped passed me and to the front door , to put the code in the alarm system.

" Fine. Don't tell me then," I said and started to walk towards the bathroom.

I started to run Nicki some bath water so she can get clean up. When Ace walked in and closed the door.

" What Ace?" I asked and looked at her.

She limped over and sat on the toilet and waved me over. I walked over to her.

" We had to go and get Nicki out of a bad situation," She told me as she started to take her shoes off.

" What happen?" I asked, and folded my arms.

" These niggas took her ass, cause of some shit we did," She told me, and took off her bulletproof vest.

When she did I saw she was bleeding.

" Shit Ace what the fuck happen?" I asked and stood in front of her.

She looked down and laughed.

" I guess I broke my stitches," She said and raised her shirt up.

" What the hell?" I asked her.

" In New York I got stabbed, when me and Rob was handling business. It was nothing major," She said.

" Alesha this is major, how the fuck am I suppose to fix it?" I asked her.

She looked at me and smirked.

" Baby relax, I called Slim she on her way," She told me.

I nodded my head.

" Go get Nicki so she can get in the tub." I told her and walked over and turned off the hot water.

" Ight, we gonna talk about that shit you said earlier too," She said and got up and limped out the bathroom to go get Nicki.

" Shit Ace, yo ass can't be gentle for shit," I heard Nicki say.

I laughed a bit.

" Shut up, you shouldn't be so fucking fat," Ace said.

As they made their way closer to the bathroom.

" Ace call me fat one more time and see what happens," I heard Nicki say.

I rolled my eyes, they are idiots.