Vanessa

Chapter 6

It was 11:30 and me and my girls was up in some bar in Wrigleyvillie. If I do say so myself my girls and me was looking good. I was looking good. I had on some black skin leg jeans, a black polo, and a pair of red heels. I guess Rissa was trying to find her a man because she had pulled out some tight ass jeans , a navy blue shirt that said " I tic like Boom Boom." And she had on some black pumps.

Unlike me and Rissa, Amber went straight up hoe on us. She had on red tight as halter dress, and she set it off with all gold accessories. We told her that she might get Rape if she went out looking like that but that girl neva listens. Anyway as soon as we got into the club it was all types of dudes trying to holla. Old ones, young ones, cute ones, fines ones, ugly ones, some was dress to perfection and others look like they went through the granddaddies closet. I personally wasn't interested in none of them. I was only thinking about one person and that was Ace. That girl was on my mind since I left that broke down, crackhead looking corner store. To be honest I bought this outfit hoping to run into her fine ass one more time. I walked over to the bar to sit down.

" Excuses me miss what can I get for you?" the bartender asked me.

She was cute but not as sexy as Ace. Damn ole girl has already penetrated my thoughts more than once today.

"I'll have a Pepsi,"

"Ight one Pepsi,"

"So you don't drink ma?" I had my back turn to the dance floor, when I heard the sexiest voice I have ever heard.

" I don't drink because I'm under age and I have to drive back,"

I turn around and she was standing in front of me dressed in all black. She was rocking a black polo and her black jeans look like they were saggin' just a little bit but not to much and she was rocking black Fitted Cubs hat tilted to the right side. She was also had on some black tims. She had on a  sliver chain. She was looking real good.

"You following me now?" She asked as she sat down beside me and took the toothpick she was chewing on out her mouth.

"No, if I recalled I was here first,"  I told her. 

She chuckled and order cranberry juice with some vodka.She turned her head and I got a glimpse at her pearl white teeth. Man I think I'm going to melt right here. She has this whole rough I will beat yo ass type of appeal to her but yet she has this sweet inner core that was begging to be let lose. To me her swag was on point.

"So what's yo real name?" she question me as she sip her drink out of that little cocktail straw they give you.

" My real name is Vanessa. What's yours cause I know yo mom didn't name you Ace on purpose?" We both shared a laughed.

"You right ma, my mom ain't name me ace my real name is Alesha but I think Ace is much sexier don't you?" She grabbed my hand in both of her hands and began to play with it.

"Yeah I guess it is,"

I don't know what it was about her but I feel high every time she come around. I also feel extremely comfortable, almost as if I could be myself.

" So you then got a little bold since the last time when then talked huh?"

"What? Please I always been bold," I yanked my hand out of her and began to drink my pop.

She laughed and took my hands back.

" Oh so at the store I just took the words right out yo mouth. Is that's why you couldn't say anything?"

She reached over and grabbed her drink with her free hand but she never stop rubbing her thumb over the top of my hand with the other. That shit felt good, her hands are rough but soft. I blushed a little bit I was happy it was dark in there. She was making me hot.

" Yeah something like that," I admitted she made me feel the need not to lie to her.

"Damn ma yo hands are all soft,"  she said. 

I was happy it was dark in there. She had the blood rushing to my cheeks mad hard and she was making me hot. She chuckled.

"You wanna dance ma?"

I looked at the dance floor. If I dance with her then what will Rissa and Amber think? But then again if I don't what will she think. Ace was now standing up waiting on my response. I mean damn she is sexy and I didn't want give up my chance to dance with her just because of my friends. Before I could answer she lean over and whisper in my ear as if she knew what I was thinking.

" You hear with yo friends?"

"Yes," I said in a whisper moan like voice, her breath next to my ear was doing some damage.

"Do they know that you like girls?"

"No,"

"They gonna find out sooner or later and its better sooner then later. So how about that dance?"

She kissed me behind my ear and stood at full height with her hand stretch out to me. I bit my bottom lip look over to where Rissa and Amber are dancing. What she said was true better sooner than later. I looked up at her and smiled and she smiled that sexy as smile of hers. I put my hand in hers and she pulled me up leading me to the dance floor. I was walking in front of her and she was right behind me with her arm wrapped around my waist. She was right up on my ass and I decide to lean back into her body. It just felt right, and a hella people were pushing me anyway.

Before we started to dance she whisper something in my ear that I never ever will forget.

"Fuck ya friends, find whatevea makes you happy, and then do it, if yo family don't agree they will learn to accept it. Life is to short ma be who you is and not what people want you to be,"

I smiled ole girl is sexy, funny, and smart. She has it all I hope she will have me. I had made up my mind to tell my parents, and my best friends and if they don't like it Fuck 'em.