Vanessa

I woke up and notice Ace was standing by her dresser doing something. She was wearing dark blue jeans with brown stitching, a brown flannel shirt that had navy blue, and thin lines of yellow in it, a navy blue hat, brown square earrings, and she had on a yellow G shock watch, and tied the look all together with some navy blue spurs. I bit down on my bottom lip; she was looking so fucking sexy. The fact the she had cut her hair did make her hats sit nicer on her head. I looked at her clock and saw that it was only 4:40. I know she ain't change her mind about going at 7 and didn't tell me.

" Baby where you going?" I asked her and sat up and stretched.

She turned and looked at me and smiled. My underwear got wet.

" Nowhere baby. Go back to sleep," She told me, as she took off her hat and watch.

" Why you dress then? I thought we wasn't leaving til 7?" I asked her as she made her way over to the bed.

She kicked off her shoes and laid next to me.

"I had to go make a run that's all," She said as she moved her head onto my lap.

She always is making a fucking run. I hate when she do that shit.

" Oh okay," I said and started to play in her head.

I was getting use to the fact she had cut it and it was looking real good to me. I couldn't help myself I bent down and kissed her. She kissed me back slowly. She was making love to my mouth. She twirled her tongue in my mouth and I almost busted right there. She pulled back and looked at me.

" Damn Bella. You trying to get shit popping? " She asked me, I looked away and laughed a bit.

She got up and turned around. She had her hands placed on the bed next to me. She was between my legs on her knees; she took her hand and turned my head back to her. She pecked my lips. I smiled.

" Oh, so now you wanna get all shy and shit?" she asked me.

She kissed me and I placed my arms around her neck. She put her arm around my back as she pulled me to her and laid me down on the bed . I moved my hands from her neck down to her back. I felt something hard when I reached her lower back. I pulled back and looked at her.

" Ace what the hell is that?" I asked and patted the object that was in her wasit band.

"What's what?" she asked me. I sat up and it caused her to sit back on her knees.

" That in the back of yo damn pants?" I asked her.

I was really hoping that is aint a gun. But im sure it is. I don't even like guns. I think she would know this but clearly she doesn't. She sighed and reached in the back of her pants and pulled out her gun.

" You mean this?" she asked me and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

" Yes that. You know them things make me jumpy and scared and shit," I told her and got out of bed.

I made my way to the bathroom when I heard her get up and follow me.

" I told you, I just got back from making a run. I just forgot to remove it," She told me and sat down on the toilet.

" How you remove everything else but that?" I asked her as I turned on the shower.

I looked over at her and she rubbed the back of her neck.

" Do you really wanna get into this shit now?" she asked me.

I sighed and started to strip.

" Damn Ace, you always do this shit. You don't never wanna talk about nothing until you wanna talk and get all deep on me. Why cant you ever-just talk to me when I wanna have a conversation? "

I was standing in the middle of the bathroom looking at Ace with just my shorts on and my hands on my waist.

" Well talk after you take your shower," She got up and slammed the door.

I jumped a bit and got in the shower. I guess she didn't like how I was talking to her but fuck. I'm tired of her ass opening up and then closing back up. She gotta stop that shit. I hopped in the shower. And began to wash my body. I heard her open the door back up.

" You know what, I don't need for you to talk to me like you are my damn moms or some shit. I told you I was taking care of some shit earlier. I had no idea bring a fucking gun to protect me would bother you," She semi yelled at me.

I guess I hit some nerve or something. I turned off the shower.

" Ace hand me a towel," I told her.

I saw her lean over and hand me the towel. I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out of the shower.

" You know what I'm not even sure this is about the fucking gun anymore," Ace said as she leaned against the wall.

I hate when she do that shit. Any other person wouldn't read between the lines, but her ass reads and decodes in-between the lines. I walked over to the sink and grabbed my toothbrush.

" You know what its not. I fucking hate it when you go on runs, or take care of business. I don't never know when you are coming back. And when you do come back I'm not sure what shape you are gonna be in. Why cant you just fucking stop this shit? " I told her.

I turned around to see her still standing in the same spot I left her in, this time her head was down and she was biting on her bottom lip. I sighed and started to brush my teeth.

" Look, I tired of going over this with you. I can't help it. This shit is like a fucking drug you get a taste and cant stop doing it. Just like when you stole your first car you got a fucking rush. You wanted to do that shit again. I'm trying to get out of this shit but the hold is too fucking strong right now. Business is going good. Fuck that great. Yeah I come home banged up but at least I can come home. Unlike some of these motha fuckas I then killed. " She told me.

I didn't understand at all. I washed my face and made my way to her room. I pulled out some clothes and grabbed my lotion.

" Alesha I just feel like you are the only thing I have left. If you died I don't know what the fuck I would do," I told her.

She walked over and bent down in front of me. She placed her hands on top of mines.

" Bella, I would never leave you. I can't leave you. Its gonna take more then death himself to keep me from you. Do you understand that?" she asked me.

I looked at her. She had the most sincere look in her eyes when she told me. I just nodded my head. I really didn't know what to say. She kissed me.

" Coo. Now get dress so I can go and put up with this fake as family for an hour," She said.

She didn't even crack a smile like she was joking. This might just be a long night.