Nessa

I was in the car with Ace, the ballet was pretty good, but I don't think Ace liked it very much. She had like a whole text conversation the whole time we where there. I was still kind of thrown off by how she punched Edward. It was funny, until she got this look in her eyes. They changed from green to grey, and look like they were about to turn black almost. I was scared as hell. Desi that bitch was sitting there getting horny or some shit. She kept biting down on her lip like she was getting turned on by this shit.

" Am I taking you home?" she asked me.

She bought the car to stop at a red light. She placed one hand over her chest, and looked at me. She had thrown my thoughts all off. She was looking like sex I bit my bottom lip.

" No, can we to your crib?" I asked her.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrow. I guess she wasn't excepting that.

" We can, but don't you have to go home?" she asked me.

" Yeah, but I don't want to. I'll just call my mom and tell her I'm not coming home," I told her.

" You gonna tell her that you spending the night at yo girlfriends house?" she asked me.

" No, I'm tell her I'm at Rissa's house," I told her, she rolled her eyes.

I sighed and called my mother.

" Hello mom,"

" Yes, baby is everything okay?" she asked me.

" Yeah I'm find, I was calling to let you know that I'm staying at Rissa house tonight," I told her.

She let out a sigh.

" Okay, but make sure you are home tomorrow. We have to go to the family picnic at 3," She told me.

I forgot all about that shit.

" Okay," I said.

" Oh and darling, me and your father need to talk to you about what college you will be going to in the fall," She said all cheerier and I sighed.

" Okay mother, bye," I told her I hung up the phone before she would ask me any questions.

" I still got clothes at your apartment right?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. We pulled up to her apartment. She parked her car in the garage next too her bike, and her other car. We got out the car and made our way to her apartment.

" When you gonna tell yo parents?" she asked me before we could really get into the door.

I shrugged my shoulders, and she opened door.

" Why are you so scared to tell them?" she asked me.

I took of my heels at the door.

" I don't want to get cut off. I don't have a job and where would I go if the kicked me out?" I asked her.

She looked at me like I was crazy.

" You can stay with me or yo trouble making cousin. Don't be stupid Bella. You got places to go. If you need help getting a job I'm sure I can find you some legit work," She told me and started to walk into her living room.

" I understand that, but I don't want to be living off of you. I would like to have my own place. I want to go to school and stuff, " I told her.