Ace

It was around noon on a wonderful Friday, and my body had healed up nicely. It was still a little tender but not as bad. Me and Chris had fucked up KC's life. We got damn near all his shit repo. Hacked into the IRS computers and made it seem like he aint pay no taxes. We even fucked up his credit. I had jut sent out Nicki and Trey to go pick KC up. I was sitting in the warehouse waiting on them to get back. I had called a small meeting amongst our gang.

" Ace, who you gonna let torture his ass," Rob asked me, as he puffed on his blunt.

" Me," I told him

" Damn Ace, he gonna want to die when you get done," Rob said and let out a chuckle.

" Yeah, but I'm let Ice Kill his ass. You know she gonna drag that shit out," I told him.

" Damn Ace, you gonna like torment this nigga twice, " Dee said.

I nodded my head. I stood up and stretched.

" Nigga was talking all that shit. And called me a bitch, you know I don't like that shit," I said.

I was looking out the window that overlooked the warehouse. I notice Trey and Nicki draggin KC in. Looks like they worked him over a bit. I notice that his box cut fade was gone. Nicki must of cut it. She can be an asshole to the extreme.

" You guys ready?" I asked.

We all walked out of the office and headed into the main room. It wasn't shit in room but a table, two maybe even three lights, a chair, and a bar where the use to hang meat on.

Trey had tied KC hands and feet to the steel chair; well more like cuffed him to it.

I looked him over; he already had a busted up lip and a black eye. I shook my head and reached in the back of my black sweat pants pockets. I pulled out my black fingerless gloves. I put the right one on , but I struggled a little with my left one.

" Hey Rob, I can't seem to get my glove on man," I told him.

KC looked up and smirked.

" See this why a BITCH cant run shit but her got damn mo..." before he could finish the rest of his sentence I hit him with a hard ass Left. His head jerked to the right, and blood and spit started to ooze out of his mouth.

" Never mind it fits now," I said and fasten both of the straps on the gloves.

" Shit man I thought we was gonna have to go get a new pair," Dee said as she laughed right along with my crew.

" Neva that sometimes you just need help. A good smack on the gloves is all you need," I said.

I looked around to my crew. They all looked real good in their black. It had to be around 75 of us in there. I had called in all my generals, sergeants, corporals, lieutenants and a few majors. I didn't want the rest of the force to be here so I gave them the day off. Besides this was all I needed. I inhaled deeply and looked over at Ice who was smirking along with Dee and Rob. I looked over to see Nicki and Trey sitting on the table. They both nodded at me.

" You know what this bitch said to me?" I asked, and looked back at the crew.

" What?" they all asked.

KC jumped. I laughed and looked at him. That is power, something he will never have.

" Oh KC don't act like a pussy now. I forgot you don't know what power is. See I can run my shit equal or just as better as any nigga," I told him.