Ace

We were all in the Robby's truck just straight up clowning.

"Ace.." I looked over to see Vanessa looking all sexy in her blue jean mini skirt, white yellow baby tee and fresh white ones. She had her hair in a side ponytail. I would have most definitely taken her ass in the truck right then and there. I looked down at her and gave her a little smirk; she gave me a shy smile back.

"Yeah boo?"

She blushed a little bit it was kinda of cute.

" Where are we going? I mean you ain't tell me nothing," She said.

"Yeah where the hell are we going y'all better not be taking us somewhere to rape us," one of her friends said.

We all laughed at the comment, well everybody but the ladies. I looked at her friend big ass head, I think her name is Amber; she was giving me this I ain't playing with yo ass look. I had slowed my laughing down to a slight chuckled.

" Naw ma we ain't gonna rape yall. If we was gonna do that we would of did that when we meet y'all,"

I looked over to Nessa, I pushed my hat up a little bit. So that I can read the expression on her face she looked like she wasn't worried about. If we really wanted to we could of, but we don't need to rape anybody to get laid.

" We are going to Lazer Quest, then maybe to Dave and Buster, or Navy Pier. Which ever place you fine young ladies wanna go," I winked my eye at Nessa. She laughed a bit. I had to ease the tension.

"Whateva nigga," she said and hit me in my arm.

"Che era Necessario, Bella?" She looked at me and smirked I take it she can speak some Italian, or at least understand it.

"Yes it was very necessary,"

" Damn nigga she gotcho ass,"

Was all I heard through out the truck from my boys. The girls were looking so confused. Good I at least we know we can speak in Italian around them well all but Nessa. So I decide to play like I was mad. I remove my arm from around babygirl, and folded my arms.

" Awww ... did I make the baby mad?" Nessa said as she placed her hand on my face and turned my head towards hers.

I bit my bottom lip; I was fighting the temptation to kiss her. She laughed at me and kissed me on my jaw line.

" Awww I'm sorry boo," She said.

I turned my head in the opposite direction. She laughed again and took my arm and put it around her waist.

" Wait till we go laser tagging I'm shoot yo ass first," I said as we pulled up in the mini mall.

We all got out of the truck. As soon as I got out I stretched. They had put my tall ass in the damn middle. After I finished I walked over to Nessa and put my arm around her shoulder.

" I hope you bought money," I said as we started to walk behind office max to lazer quest.

" Why ?" she had this confused look on her face.

I look at her from head to toe, babygirl was on point today she looked good. After she waved her hand in my face to snap me out of my trance.

" Cuz I ain't payin for you," I then removed my arm from her and took off running.

" ACE.. IM SORRY.. WAIT," I heard her yell.

I looked behind me to see that babygirl can run. We both got to the door at the same time. We ran into to the building.