Ace

" Surprised the see me?"

I pulled my hands from behind my back, and shot one dude in his face and other in is leg, before they started to fire back.

I notice that it was a room to my right so I opened it up and ran inside. I peeked out the door and shot the two girls in the head and the other guy in his chest. I ran down the hall and followed the exit sign. I released the empty clips from the gun and replaced them with new ones. It was four more bastards running around here.

My ribs were killing me and my stamina is running low. I was running down the hallway and I notice that it was two of those bitches standing in front of a door. I'm guessing his office. I raised my pistols and shot both of them in the legs. I had to let know KC I had indeed escaped. I took the knife from the back of my pants and threw it at his door.

It was stuck in the wooden door. Between the thud the knife made and the way his bitches are screaming I guess he got the message. I was almost out. I found the exit but it was guarded by the last two, and a fucking dog. I ain't wanna kill the dog but I was gonna have too.

" Hey muthafukas. That dog aint gonna help you," I said and I took off running and shooting.

They had released the dog. I shot that bitch in the head. Before they could pull out their guns I shot one nigga in the head and the other threw his neck. I ran out the door. The night air hit my face, and it felt good.

That's when I saw KC car parked. I also notice my bike. Dumb ass nigga was gonna keep my shit. I ran over to my bike and removed the tracking device. I than ran back to KC car and placed it underneath his car. I'm fuck his life up. I pushed my bike in to the bushes and trees and shit. I waited until KC came out of the warehouse. Not to soon after he did, that girl came out and hopped in her car.

I walked back over to the warehouse. When I was placing the tracking device on to KC car I notice two cans of gasoline. I took the cans of gasoline and poured them on and around the warehouse. I reached in my pocket and pulled out my lighter, I lit it and threw it at the warehouse and watched it catch on fire. I then walked back over to my bike. I lifted up the seat of my bike, I looked at the time it midnight, and it also happened to be Sunday. I had 50 missed calls from and like 75 text messages from Nessa.

I dialed Nessa first.

" Ace where the fuck are you? I've called you, and text you!" She yelled at me over the phone.

" I'm sorry I got tied up," I told her as I sat on bike. I let out a low groan.

" Are you okay?" she asked me in that concern girlfriend voice.

" Yeah, I'm alive what more can I say," I told her; I let out a little chuckle.

Which hurt like hell.

" Don't say shit like that Ace. I was so fucking worried about you," She told me it sounded like she was on the verge of tears.

" You were not answering your phone and it is going on damn near two days, and Dee and Rob ain't know where you was," She told me.

I felt kind of bad.

" I know baby, but look I'm tired and a little sore. So I will hit you up later," I told her.

" Are you going home?" she asked me.

" Yeah," I told her

" Can I come over to see you? I miss you and wanna make sure your okay," She told.

" No. It's late baby just get some rest okay," I told her.

I ain't want her to see me like this. She let out a sigh over the phone.

" Ace, I am coming to see you anyway," She told me.

" I'm not even home yet and I don't know what crib I am about to go to," I told her.

She sighed again.

" Okay,"

That was all she said.

" I'll talk to you later. Don't worry I'm fine." I told her.

Before she could say anything I hung up the phone. I started my bike. I sent Dee and Rob a text saying that I was okay, and that KC car had my tracking device on it. I took off down the road, and made my way too my crib downtown. When I got there I parked my bike and made my way up to the penthouse apartment. I was on the elevator, when I looked at my phone.

Rob text me that him, Dee, Trey, Nicki was on their way over. I told him where I was. When I got into the crib I sat went straight in the kitchen. I sat the two guns that I had grown fawn of on the island in the kitchen. I went over and grabbed the bottle of goose of the freezer. I opened the bottle and just took it to the head.

" Ace nigga where you at?" I heard Rob say.

" I'm in the kitchen," I yelled back.

I slowly sat down on the stool as they all walked in.

" Fuck Ace. You look like shit baby," Nicki said and she pulled out her cell.

" What the fuck you doing?" Trey asked as he motion to the bottle of goose.

" Drinking nigga," I said and laughed.

I grimaced in pain.

" Nigga run that," He said and I handed him the bottle.

" I just called Slim she is on her way," Nicki said.

I nodded my head.

" Man you escaped earlier than I thought you would," Dee said as she looked down at her phone.

She was texting somebody.

" I know it wasn't that hard," I said and grabbed the bottle back from Trey.

" Well all I know is that we are going to make his life hell from here on out. In a week I want Trey and Nicki to get his ass," I nodded at both of them.

They smirked and nodded back. 15 minutes of us talking and plotting, Slim came in with her medical bag.

" Damn it Ace," She said and shook her head.

" Is all this your blood?" She asked, and I shook my head no.

" Good now come on into the living room," She told me and I followed behind her.

I took my shirt off.

" Got damn it man, how the fuck are you still walking and talking?" she asked me

" I'm strong Slim," I told her.

She rolled her eyes.

" Hey Ace we out," Trey said I daped them up and gave Nicki a hug.

Slim started to clean the cut on my head.

" You know I'm take care you right," I told her.

" You always do papi," She told me and I smirked.

" Is 10 grand good?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. Before she started to wrap and clean up my chest and stomach I got up and got 2 stacks and gave it to her. She smiled at me and wrapped me up.