" Damn cus, How Nicki rubbing off on her?" I asked.

" She threatens to choke me with my shoe strings. She had the meanest look on her face when she says it to. You know that try me and see look," She said.

I laughed.

" Ice you was scared of her little ass?" I asked her.

" Yeah man, not to mention that Nicki was standing there when she said it. So I know it was gonna be possible," She said.

I shook my head and took a sip of my drink.

" You know how Nicki sits on the table and eats?" she asked.

I nodded my head as I placed my cup on the coffee table.

" She is starting to do that shit. And when I tell her to get off the table she throws the nearest object at my head," She said.

I shook my head that was all Nicki right there.

"And you know what's fucked up man?" she asked me.

I shook my head no.

" Cassie's is starting to throw shit at me too. I've been catching hell. You need to go do something with her ass, so I can visit in peace," She said and sat back in the love seat.

" Don't be so got damn annoying then," I told her.

I knew she had to have some part in them throwing shit.

" ACE!!!" I turned around and saw Cassie standing in the doorway. I stood up and gave her hug.

" What's up my favorite cousin in law?" I asked her.

She laughed and ran her hands through my hair.

" Ooo I like it. Nessa gonna kill you though." She said and I laughed.

" Why Am I gonna kill Ace?" Vanessa said as she came out the room. Finally.

" What the hell Ace? You cut yo shit?" she said and walked over to me with her mouth hanging open.

She looked shocked and pissed off.

" Yeah I had too. Shit was to hot in New York. You aint want the boys in blue locking me up did you?" she sighed and shook her head no.

" Well at least it ain't super short," Cassie said.

I laughed.

" Whatever, I guess I'm have to get use to it," She said and ran her hands through my hair.

I bit my bottom lip that shit felt good.

" So what we doing tonight?" Ice asked.

" Baby, you look a little smaller since the last time I saw you," She told me.

She looked me up and down.

" I wasn't really eating while I was gone. I didn't have the time," I told her.

She looked pissed.

" We'll lets go eat then, to fatten yo tall ass back up," Cassie said.

I was grateful cause I wasn't trying to hear what she was gonna say. I can see what Ice was talking about. She does need some sexing. She too damn hostile right now. She left out the room and I followed her. I am not gonna have this tonight. I'm to sleepy for this shit. I walked in behind her and shut the door.

" What the fuck is wrong with you? Just a few minutes ago you was fine. Now you acting like a bitch," I told her.

She got up and walked up on me. I don't like that shit.

" Ace, you go away for two weeks, and don't eat. On top of that you didn't even call me the whole time you was gone. I also heard all that shit you did, " She told me.

She was mad and had tears building up in her eyes.

" We talked about this already baby," I told her and looked down at her.

" No we talked about how I missed you and how I was worried something bad happen. You didn't tell me any of that shit. You were so fucking close to danger that you don't even know. Did you ever think about me? How I would feel if something happen to you?" she told me well more like semi- yelled at me and pushed me in my head.

She now had tears coming down her face. I didn't think it was so serious.

" Calm down and don't fucking push me. I did think about you. I thought about you ever time shots went off. I knew I had to make it home, back to you. I missed you too. But when I was on my mission I had to push those thoughts to back of my head. If I was gonna make back here I was gonna have to focus," I told her.

She wiped her eyes and looked at the floor.

" Look at me," I told her.

She slowly brought her head up to meet my eyes.

" I love you, that's a got damn fact everybody can see that shit. As long as I got that much love for you I will always come back in one piece. I might be bruised up but I will be back, " I told her.

She looked at me and tried to read me.

" Ace.." before she could finish her sentence I pulled her to me by the front of her jeans and kissed her with all the passion I could find.

It scared the shit out of me, my heart has never beaten this fast before. She wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed me back. I felt more passion and love in her kiss then I have ever felt before. I'm not sure if I like this. It was much stronger than when I went with Desi. I felt her take my bottom lip in her mouth and nibble on it. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer. That shit drove me crazy. Her hands were rubbing behind my ears. I bit her bottom lip and pulled back.

" Fuck baby, don't do that," I told her.

She was still rubbing behind my ears. I was getting horny mighty fast.

" Why not? I told you that I've missed you," She told me in a very seductive tone.

" I know, but we going out to eat," I told her.

She started to plant kisses on my neck. The only person who knew I like that shit was Nicki ass.

" So," She said and bit down on my neck.

" Fuck.. you can't work with Nicki no more," I told her and rubbed her ass.

" Why not? I like Nicki she's koo'," She told me.

" Cause she been telling you shit. I know she has," I told her.

She looked at me and smiled.

" Yeah we've had some nice talks about you, and other things," She said and started to kiss the other side of my neck.

" Word? What she tell you?" I wanted to know.

" How you guys use to fuck. Why you broke up with Desi, " I bit my bottom lip.

Damn they did talk about a lot.

" AYE! Come on y'all we hungry," Cassie yelled through the door.

" Shit. Okay," I said.

I had let Vanessa go so she could go change her shirt. Before we walked out the bedroom door I pulled her back.

" You then started something that you will not be able to finish little girl," I whispered in her ear and slapped her ass before walking out of her room.