" Welcome to Lazer Quest how many games?" the white dude behind the counter asked me.

" Umm.. aye how many games yall?" I asked as I looked back at them.

" One nigga," I heard Dee yell.

" Naw two," I looked back to see Robby and Clarissa come in arm and arm.

" Nigga just one. Why the hell yall take of running, aint no dogs chasing you," I heard Dee say.

" ha ha.. Nigga just for that we gonna play two," I told her ass.

I saw her looking at my Bella's ass too. She nodded and smiled at me. I laughed at her ass and mouthed off limits. Me and Dee would sometimes switch girls or we would let the other one hit. Shit we really don't mind sharing. It's like a small test to see where the girls stand. Shit I must admit tho' Bella gots a nice ass on her.

"Naw. Two games are 40mins,and it be hot as hell in there," Dee said.

She did have a point there.

" Aite one game,"

I looked back to the white dude who was waiting on us all impatience like.

" I want one game," I told him.

His whole aura was pissing me off. I had to remind myself not to fuck him up, but it was hard cause I can just envision myself rockin the shit out his tight ass jaw.

"Okay and how many are you payin for?" before I could answer Vanessa opened her mouth

" Two,"

" I ain't paying for you,"

" puh-lezz," she gave me the sexiest puppy dog face I have ever encountered.

" Damn two," She jumped up and kissed me on my cheek.

" Thank you,"

" yeah yeah.."

I reached in my pocket and pulled out a wad of money.

" That will be 16.00," he told me as he eyed my money.

I took the rubber band off my money and thumbed through it until I got to the 20's. I pulled out a twenty and hand it to him. I stuffed the money back into my pocket. While I was waiting on my change I notice that Nessa was looking at me like I was dumb.

" What?" I asked all innocent.

"Nigga.." she hit me upside my head.

" You have all that damn money and ain't wanna pay for me?"

I got my changed back form ole' dude and I chuckled. That was all I could do. I put my arm around her and we went to go play a quick game of air hockey while we waited for Robby, and Dee to pay. We also had to wait till the called us so that we could go get are code names. After about 5 mins and 7 more people they called us up

." Nickname?"

" Ace,"

"Alright" he hand me a magnet that you touched the gun with, it held our code names.

"Next," Nessa was up next before she could give him her nickname, I spoke up

" Oh it's Bella,"

"Ok next,"

" Nigga.. I got yo ass and stop with this Bella shit,"

I laughed at her.

I bent down and whispered in her ear,

" What you don't like the nickname beautiful? I mean you are so it's only right. Or is it that it is doing some shit to your hormones?"

She had this look of passion written on her face. She bit her bottom lip and composed herself. I let out a small chuckle.

" Dude I ain't want that nickname," I turned around to see Amber walking over and Dee laughing her ass off.

" What yo simple ass then done to make this chick go off ?" I asked as I leaned against the wall and watch Nessa shoot some hoops .

I couldn't help but watch her titties bounce a little bit as she shoot the ball. She was actually pretty good.

"She was taking too long to pick a name so I gave her one?"

" What you give her?" I asked with amuse look on my face.

" Monkey gal,"

I started to laugh.

"Damn you wrong. What name you got?"

"Elmo. 'Cause everybody loves Elmo," I laughed and we waited for Robby and Clarissa to come back.

" What's y'all nicknames."

" Man Light House,"

We all started busted up laughing at Robby he looked kinda of upset.

" Nigga you is light tho', " Dee told him.

" Whats yo name?" I nodded at Rissa.

I see she then calm down and is coo' now.

" Oh mines is Rissa," she said with a smirk.

" Damn we the only two with normal nicknames," We both laughed and gave each other dap. They called us and then was off to go laser tagging.