116

Part 1: The year was 1991. Beth was at home alone, waiting for Ed to get home from work. The kids were already in bed. Beth was just about to go to bed when Ed came home. Ed came in and without at word, picked up Beth and carried her into their bedroom as he asked: "Are the kids in bed?" Beth: Yes. She didn't even bother to ask what he was doing, she was secretly hoping he would. Beth ripped Ed's clothes off before their door was even closed. Ed pulled off her tanktop and ran his hands on her chest. Beth slowly moved her hands down his stomach and hips, all the way down to her favorite spot, caressing it playfully as Ed moaned. She loved it when he lost his famous control, threading his fingers through her hair, his hips on hers-all of it was pure, undiluted Ed. She didn't feel guilty afterwards, because when she loved him that way, she didn't need anything else.
When Ed pulled into the garage after the work, all he'd been thinking about was sleep.

Not anymore.

Tired flew right out the window as he watched his sexy wife playing him. She was definitely in one of those turned-on, hell-on-wheels-in-bed moods tonight, but he didn't mind the game. Not at all. Beth moved over to the bath tub and drew a bath, motioning Ed to come for some steamy romance. Light from those scented candles she loved so much flickered over her body in the otherwise dark room. Her hair was piled high on her head in a messy knot, her cheeks flushed pink from the steam, and she had a come-hither look in her gorgeous green eyes.

That was one invitation he wouldn't refuse.

He stalked over to the tub and crouched next to it, dipping his hand into the water, circling Beth's breast, grabbing it and gently squeezing. He leaned forward and kissed her, and at the same time he pinched her gently. She gasped and he slid his tongue in her mouth, feasting on the taste that was uniquely his Beth's, with a twist. Ed laid down in the soapy water and Beth slid in, falling right on Ed's hips with a moan. "Take my breath away," Beth whispered sinfully...