31 Fathers day

Kurt came into mine and Eds room and jumped on Eddie and said: Wake up Daddy!!!!! Wake up!! Ed:yes Kurt? Kurt:you and Mommy come with me I was already awake but I was on the phone so I hung it up and followed Kurt into the living room where my whole family was my mom said to go change we did we were back in the living room and my mom said: ok now Edward me and Greg (my step-dad in the story) put something together for you. Greg plugged the computer into the tv and what came up was a bunch of pictures of Kurt & Ed from the time Kurt was born to now. Here's some of the pictures: Kurt when he was born,his first bath,the first time he saw Ed on stage,The first time Ed brought Kurt on stage with him. And more by the time It was done Almost everyone was crying it was really really sweet the radio was on I heard 'Enter Sandman' by Metallica that made it even sweeter because that was the song that was playing when I told Eddie was gonna have Kurt. I looked at Ed he was talking to Greg about something and he was head banning at the same time! I was sitting with Kurt and talking to my mom who was beside me and I glance at Kurt and he's head banning too. My mom: you and Ed are raising him right me:I know! Easy Kurt you'll hurt you're neck. Kurt:But Uncle Mikey,& Uncle Sam,& Uncle Al,&Daddy do it all the time. Me:kurt im serious stop. Kurt:ok People started to leave soon it was me,my mom,Kurt,Greg,&Ed we were sitting on the couch and Kurt was in the floor playing he gets up and runs over to Ed And Hugs him and says:Daddy I love you very very much!!