30

my mom was knocking on my door and said to get Kurt we had to go to my grandmas. We got to my grandma's in 5 minutes. Ed:Beth does my hair look ok? Mom:Well for heavens sakes Edward your going to your wife's grandmothers not meeting Eric Clapton so calm down! Ed:ok we got out and walked in my Grandma:hi Kids Us:Hi grandma we stayed the night and at 5:00 Sharp my Grandma woke us up she knocked on my door 2 times before she opened it. She said:Edward wake up now!!!!!! He didnt wake up so she woke me up instead Bethany Julianna van Halen wake up! Me:what? Grandma:Mr.Guitar Hero won't get up get him up,! Me:Ed wake up. Ed:noo it's 5 AM LET ME SLEEP!!!! He layed his head back down on the pillow I look at my grandmas hand I knew just what she was about to do. She rolls up a magazine and hits Eddie on the head. And said: well well the king of 6 strings has awoken FINALLY!!! she rarely called him Eddie well neither did hardly did anyone in my family they all called him Ed but not her no sir she called him The king of 6 string's or Mr.Red, White, & Van Halen. Or Mr guitar Hero she left and Ed was rubbing his head from where she hit him he looked at me me:dif I not tell you she wakes up really early? Ed:No I think I have a knot on my head now!