106

Part 3: My body was wet with a glimmer of sweat. Ed was laying next to me with his arm draped over my waist. I could feel his breathing on my neck. I could tell that it was early morning, the sun was just rising. I gave Ed a kiss as I got out of bed, making sure that he didn't wake up. I slipped on one of Ed's t-shirts and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. *A few minutes later* Ed: Where'd you go Beth? Me: I'm in the kitchen honey. Ed came into the kitchen with just his boxers on and stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Ed: Morning babe! Me: Morning Ed. Ed started kissing my neck and shoulders. Me: Mmm that feels good. I turned around so I was facing Ed and wrapped my arms around his neck. Ed kissed my lips and pulled me closer to his body. I ran my fingers through Ed's hair. Ed: You look cute in my shirt babe. Me: Do you want it back? I might need a little help taking it off though... Ed: Ok babe..! He lifted the shirt of my body slowly, and threw it on the floor. Me: That's better. Ed: Mm-hmm. Ed grabbed my waist and lifted me up so I was against his body. I wrapped my legs around his bare waist and pulled myself close to his body. Me: Take me away Ed.. Ed wrapped his long arms around me and carried me into the bedroom and laid me down on the bed...