81

The year was 1988 and Van Halen was on the Monsters of Rock tour. The guys were backstage with Beth waiting for Metallica to start of the show. James (Beth's brother) was also backstage. Me: Hey James! James: Hey little sis! Ed!! How'ya doing man? Ed: Great! *Intercom: Metallica to stage please. Metallica to stage.* James: Gotta go. I can't wait to see you guys rock! *Metallica rocked the stage, and then they introduced Van Halen to the stage.* Ed: That was awesome man!! James: Thanks bro! Beth: James that was really cool! *Beth hung out with James during Van Halen's show. After the show the guys came backstage* Beth: That was great Ed! James: That was really cool man!!! I gotta get me one of those guitars! Ed: Glad you liked it! Do ya wanna play some guitar? James: Yea! Ed: Beth I'm going to hang out with James for awhile ok? Beth: Ok Ed! *Ed gave me a kiss and then smiled at me* Ed and James hung out for awhile and Beth was talking to Al. At about 2 am everyone went home. Me: That was a really good show Ed! Ed: Thanks babe! It was cool playing guitar with James again. Me: You guys get along really well! *Ed kissed me and then turned out the lights* Ed: Goodnight my love! Me: Goodnight Ed!