98

The year was 2004 and Van Halen was on the Summer Tour of 2004. Sammy, Mike, Al and Ed were backstage getting ready for the show. Ed was sitting with Beth. Me: Are you ready Ed? Ed: Yea. Me: How have your show's been going? Ed: They've been good. The fans seem to like it. Me: I had a fan come up to me yesterday wanting to play onstage with you. Ed: Haha that's funny. Who was it? Me: I don't know, he didn't say. Sammy: You almost ready Ed? Ed: Yup. Do we have any beer back here? Al: Yea. Here! *Al threw one across the room* Ed: Thanks. Me: Hey Rev, can I have one? Al: Yup! Mike: Hey Porkchop! Me: What? Mike: Are you watching the show? Me: Heck yea! I can't wait to see you guys! Sammy: Where'd Kurt go? Me: Your wife is walking him around with Mike's kid. Sammy: Ok. *Loudspeakers: Van Halen to stage in ten minutes please. Van Halen to stage in five minutes.* Sammy: You guys ready? Mikey & Al: Yup! Sammy: Ed? Me: Ed are you ok? Ed: No.. *Ed ran over to the garbage can and hurled.* Me: Ed are you ok! Ed: Yea, I'll be fine. Me: Do you want something to drink? Ed: Can you hand me my beer? *Loudspeakers: Van Halen to stage in five minutes. Van Halen to stage in five minutes.* Al: LET'S DO THIS! Me: You go rock their world babe! Ed: Thanks hon. *Ed kissed me on the cheek.* The guys went in a circle and put their hands in the middle. Ed: C'mere babe, you're part of the band! Me: Ok. Al: Let's rock this place Van Halen style! Ed: ONE, TWO, THREE.. Sammy, Mike, Al, Ed & Me: VAN HALEN!! Ed: *He kissed me* See ya after the show babe! Me: Go rock them! The guys ran out onstage to the roaring of the crowd. The show absolutely vantastik!!