40

chapter 40: Barbra:Beth how do you deal with all the groupies around your husband? Me:it's weird I know he's hot and stuff  like the other day when I had a doctors appointment we were walking to the car and these girls came running up to is and they said 'oh my gosh!!!!! Your so lucky you married a hot guy!!!!' Barbra:theres talk that you might name your child after a singer? Ed:yeah were naming him after her cousin Barbra:and that would be? Ed:Kurt cobain  Barbra:that's sweet what was  your brothers reaction when you told them you married Eddie van Halen me:people would say 'he's that actresses sister' now my brothers say 'guess what I know Eddie van Halen!!!' I think the were happy about it when we started dating they werent to happy that I was dating him bit when they started talking they liked him better Barbra:what is Eddie doing? Me:Ed? Ed:yeah? Me:what are you doing? Ed:getting a beer Me:ok Ed:I'm going to 5150 Me:ok Ed:call if you need anything Me:ok hey come here he walked over to us Me:kiss Ed kissed me and Barbra said aww Ed:I love you!! Me:I love you too!!! Barbra:how did Eddie react to you having to kiss another guy? Me:he didn't like it but he came around Barbra:what will Kurt's first concert be? Me:van Halen Barbra:really? Me:yeah Barbra:I heard that Eddie said 'when I found out that Beth was pregnant I was at the studio and I was jumping up and down!' Is that true? Me:yeah I walked up there and I said 'Ed I have to tell you something' he said what? I said I'm pregnant and he went crazy he was so happy!