34

*2007*
Crystal walked into the kitchen and looked at Ed and said 'Daddy?' Ed:yeah? Crystal:can I have some friends over? Ed:ask mom it's ok with me but ask her she walked into the living room and looked at me and said 'can I have friends over? Dad said I could' me:yeah Ed:BABE!!!!! Me:what? Ed:COME HERE! Me:I'll be right back crystal. I walked into the kitchen Ed:uh hey beth? He only calls me Beth when he wants me to get him something his normal word for me is 'Babe' me:what Edward? Ed:I don't have anymore cigs. Me:go buy some Ed:ok crystal:hey guys!! DADS ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!! We walked into the living room and saw Ed on tv (it was MTV) MTV person:Rockstar Eddie van halen is due to check into rehab soon for his drinking. How does his wife feel about this? Me:umm umm umm I feel I feel umm Happy about it I mean it'll be hard to be away from him for that long and it will be hard for the kids too. But it's worth it MTV guy:That was Van halen's wife Beth the couple has 3 kids Kurt cobain van halen he's 18 Crystal fender van halen she's 12 and Angus Alexander van halen he's 10 here's what the kids have to say about there Rocker father Kurt:he's cool Crystal:he's the Most funniest dad EVER!! Angus:I like how he plays on stage and I love him alot. And here's what Beth has to say: 'he's a great dad! Hes really into the whole 'parent teacher stuff' he loves it if the kids have a problem they go to him being a dad means everything to him! He really try's to be the best ever If you ask the kids they would say 'yes'. MTV:thank you and goodnight Ed:I can't believe I have to go that stupid rehab!! He punches the wall and opens a new beer and says 'I DON'T NEED IT!!!' me:Ed? Ed:what?! He was getting very mad now me:you don't need that do you? Ed:YOU dont know WHAT I need!!!! Crystal had taking angus over to next door Ed walked up to me and pushed me I hit my head on the stairs lucky they had carpet so It didn't hurt that bad. Ed:GET UP!! Me:ok he had NEVER been like this when he was drinking EVER!