87

Thanksgiving Day!! The year was 1986 and Ed and Beth were over at her parents house for thanksgiving. Sammy, Mike and Al were also coming. Beth and her sisters (Megan and Cassie) were in the kitchen helping her mom and Ed was playing guitar with Beth's brothers, James and Charlie. Al: Hey guys! Ed: Hey! Happy Thanksgiving! Al: And you too! Sammy, Al and Mike came in and gave Beth, her mom and sisters a hug and wished everybody a happy thanksgiving. We all sat down to lunch and prayed. Dad: Dig in! Ed: Ok! *We were all eating and talking and having a great time together. Mom: What are you all thankful for this year? Ed: I'm thankful for Beth, and her wonderful family. I'm also thankful that the band is doing well, we really have been blessed as a group. Sammy: I'm grateful that I've gotten to know Ed, Mike, Al and Beth. I've only known you guys for a few months, but I feel like family already! Mike: I'm very glad that we can spend time together as both friends and as family. I feel at home when I come here which means a lot to me. Al: I'm thankful for you guys. Whether we're playing in the band or hanging out here, I always feel really close to you guys. I just wanna say that all of you have really changed my life. I love you guys! Me: I'm thankful for Ed, Al, Sammy, Mike and mom and dad. I don't know what I would do without all of you. I love you guys like family!! Dad: I'm glad that we could all gather here today and celebrate Thanksgiving together as a big family. Mom: I agree. We've all become really close over the years and Beth loves you guys. I hope that we can continue as friends and family for a long time. *We all ate a lot of food until we were stuffed! We played games and later we watched a movie. Beth's siblings had all gone to bed by that time.* Ed: Well Beth what did you think of thanksgiving this year? Me: It was wonderful!! I can't wait for Christmas! Ed, Sammy, Mike and Al: Agreed!!!!