85

The year was 1986 and the guys were backstage and Ed was walking around with Beth. Me: So what do you guys do backstage? Ed: Well we get changed over there..... *Ed pointed to four suitcases that had some clothes in them.* Aaand Alex is... I don't really know! Al: *putting on his Van Halen hat* DUDE!!! You need to put this on!! It gives you a whole different perspective on life! BOCEPHUS!!!!!!! Ed: Haha!! Hold on lemme do my elephant for you *Ed played a sound on his guitar that sounded exactly like an elephant.* Sammy: *Walking around pretending to be an elephant* WOAHHH!!!! Me: This is a free for all!! Ed: I know!! Don't cha love it!! Me: I do! Mikey: C'mere for a minute Beth!! *The five of us lined up (Left to right: Sammy, Al, Ed, Me and Mikey) and Ed started playing on his guitar while we were dancing and kicking our feet around.* Me: Ed this is great!! Ed: This is awesome!! Al: LET"S GO!!!!!!!! Me: What? The guys got in a circle and then put their pinkies together. Ed: C'mon in babe, you're part of the band!! *I stood next to Ed and put my pinkie in the circle.* Me: What are we doing? Sammy, Al, Ed & Mikey: You're gonna have to face it.... you're addicted to love!! Ed: Yea! Let's get silly!!!! *Ed kissed me on the cheek* We gotta go babe. I'll see you after the concert!! Me: Go rock them Ed!