91

The year was 1978 and Beth and Ed were at their highschool. Me: Ed are you going to come to my baseball game this afternoon? Ed: Nah, I can't make it. Me: Awww. Why not? Ed: Because I have to meet the guys to start recording our next album. Me: Ok... Ed: I'm sorry hon. Me: Its ok. *That afternoon before the game.* Mom: Is Ed coming? Me: No. I wish he could though. Mom: That stinks! Me: I know I'm kinda sad. Mom: Don't worry he'll come to the other ones! Are you going to be ok? Me: I don't know. Mom: *gives me a hug* It'll be ok honey. You better get out there I think they're starting! Me: Ok. Coach: *To the audience* Before we start the game today, we have a band that's here who wants to play a song for a special someone! Ladies and gentelmen please welcome Van Halen!! Me: OH MY GOD!!!! Ed: This song was made for my sweetheart Beth!! *The guys started playing a song that I had never heard of before. It was from their new unreleased album and it was called Dance The Night Away!* Ed: *After they played the song* Well Beth how'd you like it? Me: I loved it!!!! Ed: Come up here! Me: Ok! I ran up to the stage and Ed and the guys put their arms around me and Ed gave me a kiss on the forehead. The audience was cheering and smiling. Ed: That's your song Beth! Me: Aww I love it!! Ed: Let's get this game started!!!! *Ed and the guys sat in the front row with my mom and watched our team play baseball. We won the game and everyone loved the guys coming to watch the game!*