99

The year was 1987 and Beth was at home while the guys had gone out to Al's house for a few drinks. It had started to storm and rain by Beth, but it didn't seem too bad. Beth was in the living room watching Top Gun and was halfway thru when the power went out. Me: Oh gosh... dang it where's my phone? *Beth hated it whenever the power went out, she would get real nervous when Ed wasn't around.* Me: Where did Ed put the flashlights? Gosh it's getting really cold in here. *Beth had started shivering and was still trying to find her cellphone. After a few minutes she found it and was trying to call Ed, but it kept hanging up because of the bad connection.* Me: C'mon, c'mon connect! I need you Ed! *Suddenly there was a huge cracking sound and then a tree fell on top of the house.* Me: Oh no.. *It was around 10:00 and Ed still hadn't come back, and the storm had gotten much worse. Beth was still very nervous and cold.* Me: Ed where are you?? *There was a pounding on the door, which made Beth jump. She grabbed a baseball bat that Ed left out and went to see what it was* Me: Who...who is that??? No response.. Beth opened the door to find that the screen door had been pounding against the door.* Me: Oh my gosh.. Ed why aren't you home yet?? *Beth locked the door and went back inside. She put on one of Ed's big sweatshirts and curled up on the couch. She sat there for awhile watching the lightning and the rain pound against the house. The yard was a mess of branches and trees. It was around 12:00 when she heard more loud noises outside. She grabbed the bat again and went to the door.* Me: Who is that?? Ed? Ed: (Through the wind and rain) Beth open the door babe!! Me: Ed id that you?? Ed: Yea babe open the door! *Beth unlocked the door and let Ed in, but the screen door blew away from Beth's hands.* Ed: Get in Beth, I'll take care of it! *After Ed closed and locked the door, he came in and found a lamp for light.* Ed: Are you ok Beth? I'm sorry I didn't come home sooner, the weather was terrible.

I'm dating a rock star an Eddie Van Halen storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara