Chapter 36- If You Love Someone, Set Her Free

I’m sorry guys for the Heart-breaking chapter last time. I know that most of you doesn’t like Nathan and Trisha hehe, sorry about that. Anyway, most of you have received my message about the sequel. Honestly, it’s not really a sequel it’s still the same just that I decided to separate it. I’d rather have two stories with almost 40 chaps each than one story with 80 chaps haha. Hope you guys will continue reading :)

<--Please Vote...Comment….Fan..Like

_________________________________________________________

Chapter 36-If You Love Someone, Set Her Free

*Josh’s POV*

Where’s Trisha? I really missed her already. I know we are not officially together but I really can’t stand not seeing her. It’s the first night since the last month that we will spend a night apart from each other. I really need to talk to her about my message. I have no idea if she heard me.

I was about to talk to her about the message after the wedding if Nathan haven’t barged in. I wonder what he wanted with Trisha. The way they looked at each other during their conversation gave me an uneasy feeling. They looked like they were talking about something serious. I really wanted to ask Trisha what was going on but I couldn’t since Nathan was there.

Why was he always there to ruin the moments? Wasn’t it already clear that he already lost his chance? I have already cleared that to him and yet he kept on insisting. Does he have feelings for Trisha too? Well, that explains why he acted like a jealous boyfriend, but that’s impossible because he’s with Alexis.

I slowly moved out from my cabin. It’s a long night and I’m sure I couldn’t sleep knowing that Trisha was not here with me. The picture of both Trisha and Nathan bothered me a lot, so I decided to talk a walk along the beach. Maybe, I could clear up my mind. I really love water especially the sound of the waves. They help me think and relax.

I was playing with the sand while I was walking. I missed the days when I was still with Sha-Sha, I wonder where she I right now. It’s been a long time. Maybe that was one thing why I easily fell for Trisha, because she reminds me of Sha-Sha a lot…

My thoughts were interrupted when I could hear faint voices of two people talking. Who could still be awake at this time of the night. I looked at my watch and it was already eleven fifty-eight in the evening. I followed the voices and I could see two people sitting along the side of the beach.

It was already dark so I couldn’t see their faces clearly. The girl was wearing a white sundress with many pink flowers around it while the guy was just wearing a normal shirt with some khaki pants. I wonder what they are doing here. I don’t recognize them, but they look so familiar. I don’t know why but I felt so nervous while seeing them.

I stepped forward and moved closer to them. I could see that they were really serious. Then, it suddenly hit me, it was Trisha and Nathan! No wonder I could feel nervous. Why are they here? It was already late. What are they doing? Didn’t they talk already a while ago?

This is time I was already behind them, but they didn’t notice me. They were so engross in their conversation to notice that I was behind them. I could hear each word loud and clear. I know it’s not an appropriate thing to eavesdrop on their conversation but the suspense was already killing me.

“You don’t have to say anything. Just say yes you’ll be my girlfriend.” I heard Nathan suggested.

What be his girlfriend? What was he thinking? Trisha and I are together. How could he ask her? Trisha will say no, right? She can’t, I mean, no…

“But how about Mr. Carter?” I heard Trisha replied.

She’s worried about Dad? Did she tell Nathan the truth? Did Trisha tell Nathan the truth that is why Nathan knew? Did Nathan really love her? How could this happen? What about Alexis? Nathan could have Alexis for all I care but please not Trisha.