Chapter 26- Karma is for the bitch

***FOR THOSE READERS WHO ARE NOT MY FAN AND YOU WANT ME TO INFORM YOU IF I ALREADY POSTED THE NEW CHAPTER, JUST LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW SO THAT I COULD TAG YOU. THANKS! HOPE YOU'LL LOVE THIS CHAPTER!

<---vote...comment...fan...like..please and thank you!

For those people who have voted for every chapter, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :)

_______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 26- Karma is for the bitch

“Yes. She has a boyfriend.” He started then he moved me behind him. “ALL OF YOU LISTEN!” he shouted while pointing to everyone who was looking.

“Trisha Smith Williams is my girlfriend and DON’T YOU DARE touch her or treat her like this or I swear I’ll make your like here a living hell.” I think the last line was more of a warning to the bitches who warned me earlier.

“Trisha is the daughter of Stella Williams. One of the most riches businesswoman in this country and I don’t think you would want to mess up with her mom. IS THAT CLEAR?” Josh shouted.

Almost all of the people looked very shocked but still they nodded. I was really happy that Josh was there to save me. I owe him a lot. The way he warned the people made me feel that I’m really safe. It was really nice of him to do that.

“Now all three of you drop down to your knees and tell Trisha you’re sorry.” Josh ordered the three girls.

I was shock to hear that. I told Josh that that wasn’t necessary but he insisted that these girls need to know their lesson so that they won’t do it to others. The girls tried to react but they know that they can’t defy Josh orders because like I said before, Josh’s father has a huge share in this school and no one would want to mess with him.

The three girls really did kneel down in front of me and said sorry. To my surprise, Josh ordered his members to pour water over them too. I could hear them screaming and cursing, but I wouldn’t deny that there was a part of me who thought that they deserve it. What do you think?

After Josh publicly announced our relationship and publicly humiliating the bitches, I think he also publicly humiliated me because the next thing I knew, he was carrying me bridal style and we immediately left the hallway. He carried me outside and when we reached his car, he dropped me gently. The whole time he was carrying me, I didn’t dare to react because I could see that he was really angry at those girls. I never saw him this angry before especially because of me.

I never thought what the girls did would make him this furious. I don’t think Nathan would be that furious because he this wasn’t the first time I was poured with cold water. Nathan just warned them to leave me alone, but they never did. When Josh saw me staring at him, his expression changed. He was now calm and his beautiful green eyes were now staring at me like he was trying to decipher what I was thinking about.

I started to shiver more when I felt the wind passed by my skin. I think Josh noticed it too.

“You really need to change your clothes or else you would get sick. I’m sorry I don’t have any jacket to give you, but…” he stopped as if he realized something. “Get inside the car.” He ordered.

I followed him and I got inside his car. It was warmer here because he there was air condition was closed. Before he closed the door, he did the craziest thing he could ever do today. Take note, he sang Bruno Mars, punished those girls, publicly announced our relationship and carrying me bridal style outside the school, and now, he removed his shirt and handed it to me. I was shock to see that I was wrong about his six packs. He had eight!

I know it’s rude to stare but I couldn’t help it. Josh was shirtless in the school parking lot.

“What are you doing? Put the shirt on!” I ordered. Please do before I couldn’t control myself.

“No, you have to change your clothes. Remove your top and wear my shirt. Don’t worry I’ll stay outside and I couldn’t see what’s inside of my car because the tint is dark.” He said.

I know that he was being thoughtful when he offered the shirt to me but I don’t want him to stay outside shirtless. It’s cold outside and I don’t want him to get a cold too.

“Okay fine. I promise to change and use your shirt but you have to promise me one thing.”

He looked at me and then he asked, “What?”

“You have to come inside the car. I don’t want you to get cold because of me, and besides being Mr. Carter’s son is not going to skip you from detention if a teacher will see you shirtless in the school parking lot.”

He looked at me like I was a psycho and then he replied, “You want me to stay inside the car while you change your clothes?”

Well, that is better than getting him in trouble or letting him have a cold because of me. And besides, I know Josh would respect me.

“Yes. That’s better than seeing you shirtless out there. Now come inside. You can just turn around when I change my clothes.”

He just grinned and then he went inside his car. “As you wish.” Then he turned to the side to give me some privacy. After I was done changing, I was planning to scare him so I moved closer; but I was surprised that he sensed that I was moving closer so he turned around. “Are you don-”

He didn’t finish his sentence when he noticed how close our faces were. I could feel his cold breathe and I think he could feel mine too. I don’t know if he could feel my heart beating so fast. I moved my gaze from his eyes to his nose then to his lips. I never had this huge urge to kiss him but now, after he did I was really tempted to. I could see him staring at mine too. I could feel that he wanted to kiss me as much as I wanted to kiss him right now.

I could it in his eyes and I know that I couldn’t control myself any longer.

“You know I really want to kiss you right now, but I promised you that I wouldn’t unless you want me too.” He whispered.

I could feel the urge to move forward because I wanted to kiss him too, but this was wrong. I love Nathan and Josh doesn’t love me or even like me. This was just a deal for both of us and I don’t want to ruin our friendship if this ends up wrong. I don’t want to lose Josh.

“Yeah.” Then I leaned back. “I’m sorry about your shirt. You must be very cold now. Let’s go back home. I don’t feel like going back there anyway.”

He just nodded and drove back to our house. We both went inside our room and then he grabbed a decent shirt. I went inside my walk in closet and changed into something comfortable. I didn’t bother to return his shirt since I need to wash it first before returning it to him. I lay down on my bed and I was wondering what could have happened if I allowed him to kiss me a while ago....

*****

I woke up because I heard some noises from Josh’s side. I could hear him moaning and calling my name. I moved closer and I saw that he was sleeping. He’s face was in pain. I don’t know what happened but when I touched him, I was surprised. He was burning! I knew he was going to have a cold because of me!

“Trisha” he whispered softly.

“Shh…I’m here. It’s okay. I’m here… Shh…”

______________________________________________________________

This chapter is one of my fave? How about you?