Chapter 14- Where is she?

Hello guys…I am so sorry for the short chapter last time. I will try my very best to make this chapter longer. I am doing a lot of things lately so I don’t have the time to write. I am trying my best to upload since I received a lot of request to upload chapter 14 hehe. Thank you guys! I finally watched BEASTLY yesterday and it was awesome! They changed the ending part in the movie, but it’s still nice!

Please check out the works of the following:

Panda-hime

EllieCruz

Crazypenguinlover13

Dakshamusance24

Don’t forget to vote…fan….comment…like…please and thank you!

_________________________________________________________________________

Previously:

She chuckled and then she said, "Please, I can have both of you, and you know that. You still love me Josh, and I don't think Trish loves you, so stop that game with her. For all I know she wants Nathan and since I have him, she wants to get you in return; that slu-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence of yours. Trish is nothing compared to you. She is way different from you. I can't believe what I've seen in you that made me date you. Now, thinking of the fact that we dated before sickens me."

She seemed to ignore my previous statement and went out of my room. Great! I thought she wouldn't leave. I don't know why of all people, why her? One word: Why?

Chapter 14- Where is She?

Nathan’s POV

It’s been days since Trisha and I fought in the coffee shop. I can’t contact her. She doesn’t live next door anymore. What’s happening to her? She’s my best friend. We never kept secrets from each other.

No, Nathan. You just did! You just did that is why you’re not in good terms with Trisha. You’ve hurt her.

Well, yeah; but she did it to me too. I mean, Josh Carter? Seriously? She hated him before, she can’t possibly date him. He’s just going to hurt her. Trisha doesn’t deserve him.

Yeah right, and who does she deserve, you?

No, I’m with Alexis now. I know it sounds weird but without Trisha, my life seemed a little blank. I don’t know what’s happening to her lately. After Alexis asking me if I liked her in the coffee shop, I just don’t know what to answer. Of course I like her, she’s my best friend!

Well, if it’s that easy, why didn’t you answer right away?

I don’t know. I must be crazy that time. I was trapped in the middle. Alexis and Trisha might get the wrong idea if I immediately said yes.

Yeah, you are crazy. Imagine you are talking to me, aka yourself.

Whatever, I am not in the mood to argue. I just want to know where Trisha is right now, and I am going to apologize. I need to talk to her and fix this. She is my best friend and I don’t want things to change between us. Mom said Trisha finally found her mom that is why she needs to move, but why didn’t she leave any call or any information where is she living now? I hate this. I worry a lot for her. She should know that I am worrying and that she should tell me where she is.

Why? You practically ditched her after Alexis said yes to you. Face it, it was your fault she got closer to Josh. You pushed her away without you noticing.