Extra: New Year Chapter

Han Qiyu looked at the people in the kitchen who got up early in the morning to prepare the New Year's Eve dinner, shook his head and said, "Brother Lin, it's only nine o'clock in the morning. I don't know, I thought it was afternoon."

Lin Yinquan He turned to look at him and said with a smile, "It's your first time to celebrate the New Year at my place. You have to prepare for the ceremony."

He used to stay away from home until his mother left. Since his mother left, this is Lin Yin's. Quan was looking forward to the Chinese New Year for the first time, and he wanted to prepare a sumptuous New Year's Eve dinner.

Han Qiyu pursed his lips and really wanted to ask what to do

with the leftovers. Brother Yitalin looked so careful, and he didn't look like someone who would eat before he could finish eating.

Han Qiyu looked a little worried at the pile of dishes he had prepared, "Brother Lin, how many dishes are you going to cook tonight?"

"Nine dishes and one soup, perfect."

Han Qiyu: "There are only two of us, actually I think we can keep it simple."

He The words "two people" are emphasized very strongly.

Lin Yinquan asked him casually while choosing dishes, "You used to celebrate the New Year at home, how many dishes were there for the New Year's Eve dinner?"

Han Qiyu choked on his words.

Then I rolled my eyes secretly. Our family couldn't finish the New Year's Eve dinner and we fed it to the stray cats and dogs nearby.

Lin Yinquan seemed to feel his resentment, turned to look at him and said with a smile, "Don't worry, the baby won't let you eat leftovers. I fry every dish very lightly, and the remaining leftovers will be mixed together by then." , I'll eat it myself."

Han Qiyu coughed and said innocently, "I didn't say anything."

"I like eating leftovers, especially those mixed together." Lin Yinquan raised his hands and leaned forward. Kissed him on the face and said, "Don't worry, the baby can't eat leftovers."

Han Qiyu ignored him and sat on the sofa waiting for the meal to be served.

Young Master Han was very well-behaved today. He also helped peel garlic, pick cilantro and peel onions. He was a part of the New Year's Eve dinner.

He turned on the TV in advance to play the Spring Festival Gala. Han Qiyu had never watched the Spring Festival Gala before. He took the prepared juice and placed it on the table, taking two goblets to hold the juice.

This was the first time that he had not spent New Year's Eve at home. He glanced at the busy people in the kitchen and Han Qiyu laughed silently.

After a while, Lin Yinquan came over with the dishes, "Baby, go bring the cold dishes, don't touch the hot ones."

"Okay."

The table was filled with nine dishes and one soup. The two of them sat down and took pictures first. , and then took another group photo. Han Qiyu covered his face with one hand and made a scissor gesture with the other.

Lin Yinquan posted a message on Moments: This year's New Year's Eve is particularly happy.

The picture is of the two of them competing with scissors at the dinner table. No one is leaving the country, but it seems like someone is.

He also posted two little hearts on the picture, which makes the atmosphere exude sweetness.

Well, this year is a great year!

After the New Year's Eve dinner, the two of them lay on the sofa and watched the fireworks outside the window. When midnight came, they looked at each other and said with a smile, "Happy New Year, Han Qiyu" !"

"Happy New Year to Lin Yinquan!"

Lin Yinquan took out the New Year's money that he had prepared in advance from the seam of the sofa and handed it to the young man in front of him. Han Qiyu's mouth opened and he smiled particularly sweetly, but the words he said made people laugh. Chills all over.

"Brother Lin, you secretly hid private money behind my back!"

Lin Yinquan coughed suddenly and quickly explained, "This is the living expenses you gave me, and I saved it slowly!"

"I will give you 1 in a month. Ten thousand yuan, you can still give me a red envelope of more than 10,000 yuan."

Lin Yinquan looked helpless, "Baby, not everyone can have 10,000 yuan in pocket money."

Young Master Han was puzzled, after all. In his mind, 10,000 yuan is already very little.

Lin Yinquan

k The gift I give you means I will love you forever!"

Lin Yinquan stretched out his hand expectantly.

However, Han Qiyu jumped off the sofa under his doubts, returned to the house and pulled out a suitcase. He opened the suitcase and found neat cash inside.

Lin Yinquan took a sharp breath.

"One million, three hundred and fourteen thousand five hundred and twenty yuan."

Han Qiyu raised his head proudly, "Of course, if 5.2 million wasn't too heavy, I would have given you 5.2 million."

Lin Yinquan looked at it. Looking at the arrogant young man in front of him, he laughed silently. He was very benefited by the young man's sincerity and enthusiasm.

Putting on his slippers and walking forward, he said with emotion, "Suddenly I feel that I am so petty, but the young master is so bold."

When Han Qiyu heard his words, he almost wagged his tail, "Not everyone has this young master's pattern. , It's okay, you can just do it, after all, all your money is with me."

Lin Yinquan rushed to him, hugged his waist, and buried his head on his shoulder, "I just gave you a card. That's it. If there is no money in it in the future, be smart."

Han Qiyu is not afraid. "It's just a small amount of money, but I have a lot of money."

Lin Yinquan sighed slightly, "What you said puts pressure on me. " So big."

"Oh, my life is like this. It's normal for you to have low self-esteem. After all, there is no one who doesn't have low self-esteem in front of this young master. I am good-looking, good-looking, and rich..." Han Qiyu Started to boast narcissistically.

Lin Yinquan began to laugh after listening to his words. His deep eyes seemed to be filled with the Milky Way, and the figure of the young man in front of him was reflected in his pupils.

It's great that he met his whole world that summer.

————————