Chapter 50 You hide it so well, I have no idea

Fortunately, he thought the landlady couldn't escape, but he didn't expect...she didn't know anything at all.

Thinking of the various things stored in the manor that the boss bought, so many of them were not given away.

What is he doing! Why don't you understand and keep chasing, what's the use of secretly teasing someone? He is also a pampered young master from a wealthy family, and there is no shortage of others to treat him well, not to mention this kind of secretly teasing.

You regard yourself as an older brother, how can you let others have feelings for you?

In the past, you thought people were still in school when they were young, but now they are in their twenties, my stupid boss!

It’s time for people to talk to each other.

Just because you watched someone grow up, you can't think that they haven't grown up yet.

The secretary screamed and complained in his heart, and kept scolding Bai Tunan, but he didn't show it on his face. He opened the car door and still acted calmly as usual.

"The boss has arranged his schedule for tomorrow and moved everything to the back. There is a banquet in the evening and I will send the list of participants to your mobile phone."

"Yes." Bai Tunan had a headache and leaned on his seat to close his eyes. eyes.

*

In the evening, Lin Yinquan heard Han Qiyu saying that he wanted to take him to dinner with an older brother, so he made some inquiries.

Mr. Lin's inner motor started to sound like crazy, and his intuition made him become vigilant.

Looking at the circle of strawberries around Han Qiyu's neck, Lin Yinquan's eyes flashed with light.

He is also very enthusiastic about getting out of bed and matching clothes for tomorrow.

I have worn several outfits and without exception they are all low-collared.

Han Qiyu looked at him with a faint smile. He didn't know whether he didn't see through it or whether he saw through it and didn't want to say anything.

In the end, Young Master Han was really fed up with him, rolled his eyes and pushed him, "In my heart, Brother Bai is my brother, closer than my own brother, although we haven't seen each other much since we grew up. I passed, but he gave me enough pocket money to buy gifts. "

And this pocket money is not an ordinary pocket money!

Han Qiyu specially emphasized the word pocket money.

Lin Yinquan is now even more wary of Bai Tunan. His childhood sweetheart takes care of him on weekdays and has an appointment with him on Chinese Valentine's Day. It seems that something is wrong.

Although not everyone likes boys, Mr. Lin's sixth sense is ringing like crazy, and he won't be on guard against the boy named Zhao Zhao.

But this Bai Tunan doesn't sound like a good name to him!

If the name is not good, how good can a person be?

Lin Yinquan admitted that he began to have incorrect views.

Han Qiyu smiled softly at him, who looked like he was facing a formidable enemy.

"Don't worry, my peers in my life circle basically dislike me."

Lin Yinquan: "Why?"

Why should they?

Han Qiyu smiled without saying a word and took his arm to pillow him.