Chapter 52 Bai Family

Han Qiyu saw his confusion from his confused look, and said slowly: "I am the wrong child of a rich family, commonly known as a fake young master. To put it dramatically, I am a civet cat for a prince."

"Why can children from rich families report mistakes?"

Lin Yinquan was really confused and curious, "Then your biological parents' family conditions are also good?"

"Not at all, our hugging mistakes were ridiculous... They were stuck in a traffic jam when they were going to the hospital. My parents were hit by a car and squeezed together, and they were both frightened. The enthusiastic people were careless while delivering the baby outside. Confused the two of us."

"Then why did you leave home?" Lin Yinquan was a little worried, but he didn't dare to speak.

"Don't think nonsense, don't make up your mind. I ran away on my own. The real young master should be learning how to inherit the family business at home now. I'm so lazy, how can I go to work every day, am I unhappy just waiting for dividends?"

Besides, I can earn so much money and never spend it all, and I won’t have any descendants now, so why should I work like a cow or a horse? "

Seeing that Han Qiyu said this sincerely, Lin Yinquan breathed a sigh of relief.

"How did you find out? Rich families shouldn't have regular physical examinations. Do they have a family doctor or something? There is also a problem with the blood type that has not been discovered for so long... It feels like there is a bug in the world."

Mr. Lin grabbed Han Qiyu's hand and intertwined his fingers with him while complaining.

Han Qiyu pursed his lips, "We have the same blood type. Besides, who has nothing to do to get a paternity test?"

Lin Yinquan reached out and touched his head, "Then the parents you told me about are from your biological parents."

"Well." Han Qiyu's eyes were a little confused, "Although I haven't seen them, I don't know why I feel so uncomfortable." He put his hand on his heart, and his mood suddenly became depressed.

Lin Yinquan lowered his head and kissed the corner of his mouth. He seemed to say casually but very seriously, "You still have me."

"I don't hate Mo Chengyao. If I hadn't been wronged, I deserved the suffering he suffered in life. When I first found out, I wanted to run away."

The two chatted for a long time, and Lin Yinquan listened to Han Qiyu tell stories about his previous life and childhood.

There is also the story of competing with Mo Chengyao.

Listening and listening to a loophole caught from inside, "You were the first one to discover this matter. You didn't choose to hide it. Did the baby regret it at the beginning?"

Han Qiyu raised his eyebrows, "Regret? It's a bit regretful. I regret that I wasn't thinking big enough. I didn't realize that he looked a bit familiar when we met him for the first time, and then quickly took him for a paternity test."

Alas, when you see a stranger who looks like a member of your family, other than sighing and secretly thinking what a coincidence, who would have nothing to do to drag someone to do a paternity test?

Lin Yinquan looked at him with a smile, stretched out his arm to take the thermos cup, opened it and poured water into the cup lid. He took a sip first to test the temperature of the water. When he felt that the temperature was acceptable, he handed the water to his mouth. , Han Qiyu lowered his head and drank a few sips, feeling depressed.