Chapter 48 Mr. Lin Cleans the Glass

Lin Yinquan became successful, and their materials were cooperated with another official.

Mr. Lin held the hands of the relevant department personnel, chatted with them about the details with a steady expression, and then signed the contract. It was completely impossible to tell his mood and emotions at the moment.

In particular, the boss Fan personally took them to the R&D department to explain it, and even tested the experimental data for them in person.

Clear explanations leave a deep impression on people.

Lin Yinquan, who was alone in the office after his partners left, was shaking when he opened the water glass.

I read the contract over and over again, unable to close my mouth at all.

This is not a dream, he really cooperated with the official father!

As long as this news spreads, it can prove to other industries that their material is completely successful, and their materials can be used in everything from medical equipment to automobile construction.

Going to get rich! ! !

Mr. Lin prepared three buffet meal coupons for all the company's employees, and then gave them a bonus. Then he asked them to go there in the evening if they wanted to have a team building, and to take the money and go home if they didn't want to have a team building tonight.

Mr. Lin left immediately.

Han Qiyu looked at the man who had been humming a tune since he got home. He felt something was wrong. He put down his phone and looked towards the kitchen.

He got up from the sofa and walked over, lying at the door and looking at it. The frosted glass door was not very transparent. Han Qiyu simply pushed it open to leave a small gap and peered in through the gap.

The man cooking inside moved the electric pot quickly, with veins popping up in his arms, giving him a strong sense of strength.

Soon he turned around and looked out the door. He looked at the young man outside through the gap, and smiled with his lips curled up, "What is the baby peeking at?"

"Why are you so excited today? You keep humming a tune. What are you so happy about?"

Hearing Han Qiyu's question, Lin Yinquan smiled and replied to him while cooking, "I have become rich again recently."

Han Qiyu: "???"

He hasn't had any strings lately, has he?

It wasn't until Lin Yinquan slowly narrated the whole thing during the meal that Young Master Han realized that his partner was really going to get rich.

Looking at the man in front of him, Han Qiyu blinked, but he didn't expect that he would actually hug a golden thigh.

Lin Yinquan smiled and put some food for him, "Baby is really my lucky star. My company has been running this company for several years, but there hasn't been much progress. I didn't expect that I would achieve such great results just a few months after I met Baobao. Baby It makes me happy.”

After hearing what he said, Han Qiyu looked at him proudly, "Then should you be nicer to me?"

"How dare I treat my little ancestor badly?" Lin Yinquan looked at him dotingly, his eyes full of smiles.

Han Qiyu looked at his proud look today and curled his lips, "From today on, you will be a respectable person. I shouldn't be promoted to Canary."

"Eat your food and give it back to the canary. Who wants to get out of bed to cook for the canary and also wear shoes and socks for the canary?"