Chapter 4: The eldest young master's pickiness

When he woke up, Han Qiyu got out of bed on crutches and sat in a wheelchair. He rocked the wheelchair and walked toward the door. When he went to the bathroom outside, he put his weight on his uninjured leg and stood up. , leaning on a crutch and holding on to the wall, he opened the door and walked in slowly.

The second bedroom where he lived had no bathroom.

After washing, he went out and sat in the wheelchair with difficulty, and rocked the wheelchair to the floor-to-ceiling window in the living room.

He looked out the bustling window with a sullen face.

He regretted relying on Lin Yinquan.

The bed was too hard and not comfortable at all. The house is not soundproofed, and the street outside is so noisy at eight o'clock!

My leg was already a little painful due to the compression of the cast, but the sheets were not made of silk!

How did Lin Yinquan live there? ? ?

Young Master Han asked from the bottom of his heart?

Why are you wearing such an expensive suit and not soundproofing the room well?

Lin Yinquan, who was buying breakfast outside, didn't know yet that the shy boy he thought was complaining about the house he was proud of.

His down payment was only one million, and his loan was more than four million, which only required fifteen years of repayment for a house within the Third Ring Road!

Han Qiyu sat in front of the window and was shrouded in the sunlight outside the window. The warm sunlight surrounded his whole body, and the slanted light fell on his body. His whole body was bathed in the sunlight and exuded radiance.

It's like a painting in which light merges. The handsome boy and the light are beautiful and dazzling.

Lin Yinquan opened the door and saw this scene. He admired it for a few seconds and said, "Xiaoyu, it's time to eat."

Han Qiyu turned around and rolled the wheelchair over. The dignified and arrogant look disappeared from his face in a second, and instantly transformed into A shy look.

"Brother Lin got up so early."

"I didn't get up very early. I didn't get up until after seven o'clock. How do you like the steamed buns here? I bought three flavors. You can see what you can eat. There is braised pork with pickled vegetables. , Mapo tofu and a green pepper tofu. "

Every taste hits Han Qiyu's mark.

Lin Yinquan took out the steamed buns and put the millet porridge he bought next to him. Han Qiyu took a deep breath and said, "Green pepper tofu."

"Here, this bag is for green pepper tofu."

"Thank you, Brother Lin."

"That's not necessary . You're welcome."

When he was in the hospital yesterday, Lin Yinquan had a general understanding of Han Qiyu, but what he didn't expect was that Han Qiyu was already twenty-two years old.

It's just that my life experience is quite miserable, and all my relatives are gone.

After graduating from college and preparing to find a job, his wallet was stolen, all his documents were lost, and his leg was injured by his father's hammer.

Thinking that the other party just went to a vocational and technical college, Lin Yinquan sighed with his eyes.

"Eat more, and tell me what you want to eat for lunch. Although my cooking skills are average, I can barely make food that I can eat."