Chapter 41: Young Master Han takes over the dishwashing job

The curtain outside the window where Young Master Han was responsible for washing dishes was tightly drawn, and the warm yellow light in the room illuminated all the scenes in the room.

The sound of heavy breathing gradually disappeared, and the sound of heavy breathing was particularly obvious in the quiet room. There was a layer of mist in Han Qiyu's eyes, and the red mole under his eyes was even more eye-catching.

Lin Yinquan leaned over and kissed the end of his eyes. Han Qiyu pushed him away, "My hands are sticky. Go get a towel and wipe my hands quickly."

As he spoke, he reached out and wiped the sticky stuff on his body.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, what he has in his hand is...

ahhhhhh...

Young Master Han didn't show it on his face, but he was screaming in his heart.

Lin Yinquan laughed lowly, "I'm so disgusted."

Han Qiyu snorted and ignored him.

Lin Yinquan used toilet paper to wipe his hands, then wiped the sheets, got up, went to the bathroom, wet the towel, brought it to his little ancestor, wiped his hands clean little by little, and wiped their legs.

After changing his underwear, he washed and dried them.

Han Qiyu lay on the bed and kissed the smell of the room, wrinkled his nose, got out of bed and opened the window.

A hint of heather.

Returning to the room and looking at the young man with a look of disgust on his face, Lin Yinquan went over and put his arm around his shoulders and pecked him twice on the mouth, "Don't be disgusted. Hasn't our Young Master Han done it himself before?"

"He can do it himself. "Come on, I'm not a Teddy."

Han Qiyu looked at him curiously, "Do you use your hands often?"

"..."

"I'm not a Teddy either."

"Oh, you. " Do you think I believe it?"

"Why don't you believe it?" Lin Yinquan looked at him aggrievedly.

Han Qiyu took his arm and lay down, "Because of science, I believe in intuition."

"Whispering theory."

"Mainly talking nonsense."

"Stop watching the video blindly, it's ruining my dear baby." Lin Yinquan sighed with emotion. After a moment, Han Qiyu bit him on the neck.

"Stop lecturing Brother Lin, go to sleep."

"You go to sleep first, the window is still open, I will wait for the smell to disperse and turn it off."

"Then just wait, don't wake me up later." Han Qiyu She grabbed his arm and closed her eyes.

He played the piano and flute during the day, and was noisy for a long time at night, making him very sleepy.

Not long after closing his eyes, Young Master Han fell asleep.

After a while, Lin Yinquan carefully moved the person away, got out of bed, closed the window, and drew the curtains.

He raised the temperature of the air conditioner to 26 degrees, put all the messy clothes, chains and other things on the bed into a basket on the side, went to bed and hugged his baby, closed his eyes and went to sleep.

There was a happy smile on her lips.

Even dreaming is a happy scene, Lin Yinquan thought, this is probably happiness.