Chapter 17: Sleeping alone

Lin Yinquan took back his chopsticks, wrapped the meat with dipping sauce and put it in his mouth. Han Qiyu took a peek.

Is it really that delicious?

Young Master Han, who had been resisting just now, curiously stretched out his chopsticks to pick up a thin piece of pork belly and put it into the third small mixing bowl. He gave the meat a full body massage in the mixing bowl and hesitated when he put it to his mouth. For a moment.

Torn between trying to eat or not.

Lin Yinquan looked at his tangled little expression and smiled, "It's really delicious. It's not greasy at all. Try it."

"I'll try it. If it doesn't taste good, I'll beat you up!

" The words made Lin Yinquan smile even thicker.

In his eyes, what the young man just said was like a cat scratching someone's feet.

Han Qiyu put the meat into his mouth. The spicy taste and meaty juice were quite good.

He took another piece and dipped it in the dipping sauce.

He raised his head and his eyes lit up, "Brother, this dipping sauce tastes great with pork belly."

"The beef is also cooked. Try dipping it in the first bowl."

"What about the mutton?"

"The last one."

"Where are the vegetables?"

"Any vegetables are fine, I prefer the taste in the third bowl." Lin Yinquan answered while putting the cooked meat into Han Qiyu's seasoning bowl.

Han Qiyu ate very happily, and Lin Yinquan was also very satisfied. He kept picking up vegetables and feeding them to each other.

This time, there was not much food left for the two of them. At the end of the meal, Han Qiyu waved his hands and said, "No, I'm too full."

"I'll buy you some stomach and digestive tablets when I go back later."

"Okay, Brother Lin, please don't Give it to me. You can eat it."

Lin Yinquan ate some of the remaining dishes and put down his chopsticks. "It's almost done. I'll pay the bill. Wait for me." " Okay

."

The sales amount is 672, which is enough for Mr. Lin’s lunch for a month.

Lin Yinquan pushed Han Qiyu forward for a few hundred meters. He passed by a drugstore and bought two boxes of Jianweixiaoshi tablets and handed them to him. He looked at the busy night market and saw that it was only eight o'clock before pushing the young man forward. .

"It's quite lively over there, let's go and have a look."

Han Qiyu did not refuse, staring at the lively street, and his eyes fell on a jewelry stall with a street vendor.

"Brother Lin, let's go there and take a look." Han Qiyu pointed to the stall and turned to Lin Yinquan.

Lin Yinquan heard this and pushed him over.

"What handsome guys do you want to see?" The owner of the jewelry stall was a young girl. When she saw the two handsome guys walking towards her stall, her eyes lit up and her boredom disappeared.

Han Qiyu picked up a bracelet with sandalwood beads, took Lin Yinquan's hand and made a gesture on his wrist. It could be wrapped three times and there was a white jade bead in the middle, but Yu Ze looked fake.

Young Master Han touched the material of the beads and frowned, it was too bad.

He put it down and looked at the wooden bracelets on display. Finally, he found one with good texture that suited his eyes. He said, "Boss, take the third necklace from the second row on the shelf and follow it." This bracelet is packaged in one piece." "The handsome guy is really discerning. I made this all by myself, and it is guaranteed to be an