Chapter 30: Manservant

June 1st

Han Qiyu looked at the date on his phone and happily rolled on the bed wrapped in quilt.

He originally thought that May would only end on the 30th, but he didn't expect that there would be a 31st in May, which made him put off his expectations for another day and was even laughed at by Lin Yinquan.

He said that he was not good at mathematics in novels and could forget thirty-one days in a single month. He also asked him if he could solve linear equations of one variable. He was so angry that Young Master Han directly said that he couldn't. What was that? He had never passed mathematics. .

Han Qiyu got up after lying on the bed for a while, found a piece of his clothes in Lin Yinquan's closet, put on the khaki short-sleeved shirt and white pants. After washing, he sat cross-legged in front of the TV. Turn on the game.

Lin Yinquan, who was busy in the kitchen, took out the food and took out the sunflowers he had prepared. He walked to where the young man was and said, "Happy Children's Day, baby." Then he leaned down and kissed his face.

Han Qiyu raised his head, grabbed his collar, kissed him on the mouth, and then pushed him away, "Happy Children's Day."

This bouquet of sunflowers was beautiful and dotted with white platycodons. He held it in his hand to look at it. After a while, he put the flowers aside, got up from the floor, went back to the room, and took out the bracelet that he hadn't given away yet.

"Brother Lin gave this to you."

Lin Yinquan put down the bowl and chopsticks, took it from his hand, looked at the bracelet in the box and said with a smile, "Are you asking me to cultivate my wisdom?"

"With that white set of yours The button-down shirt with a stand-up collar goes very well. Remember to wear it next time. I will buy your clothes from now on."

"Okay, thank you, baby."

Lin Yinquan put the bracelet on his right wrist. He took them off, tried on the three new ones in his hand, smiled, and sent them back to the room and put them in the bedside drawer.

He took out the sneakers he bought for Han Qiyu, "Your gift, I originally wanted to take it out after dinner."

These shoes are a trendy brand and are popular among young people. Mr. Lin spent more than 5,000 on someone to buy them on his behalf . Yuan, the price he had never worn before.

Lin Yinquan, who has always wanted comfortable shoes, asked several interns a few days ago and also read a lot on the Internet to find out what boys in their twenties like.

The top three people were all talking about shoes, electronic products and game consoles. Mr. Lin chose the very popular shoes based on their answers.

It just so happened that Han Qiyu's leg was healed, so he would take him to the school next door to play basketball.

Han Qiyu took the sneakers and said with a smile: "I thought my gift was tweed, but I didn't expect Brother Lin to buy me sneakers."

"I'll take you to play ball with me in another month."

"I think I can do it now. Go downstairs and play ball."

"I don't think you can." Lin Yinquan pressed him down and asked him to sit down. "Eat first, why don't you go to the playground later?"

Lin Yinquan has no experience in celebrating festivals, so he does what he wants. Make suggestions for strategies.

Young Master Han shook his head, "No, it's so hot. There must be many children and couples in the amusement park today on Children's Day. It's better to lie at home and play games."