Chapter 32: Young Master Han is cooking.

Han Qiyu leaned back in disgust.

Lin Yinquan saw this and hurriedly went to the bathroom. After a while, he came out and pointed at his water-stained face and said, "Don't dislike it. I washed my face and brushed my teeth."

Han Qiyu reluctantly let him come closer and warned. He said:

"Don't kiss your feet next time, don't you dislike it?"

Lin Yinquan looked at him without saying a word.

Han Qiyu immediately understood that he was silently refusing, so he stretched out his foot and kicked him, "Abnormal."

Lin Yinquan grabbed his foot, hugged him and sat on him, hugging his waist and said aggrievedly, "I What's wrong with kissing my partner?"

After saying that, she gave him a peck on the mouth and said, "Are you really not going to do an internship in my company? I can get you an internship report. You should ask for it."

"I don't. Can't you get me a copy of the internship report and get it stamped?" Han Qiyu glanced at him and said threateningly, "If you don't want to get it stamped, you can try."

"I didn't say no, you can't accuse me wrongly."

In fact, Han Qiyu's internship report has been completed a long time ago. It is already June and his university diploma is about to come out.

But he didn't tell Lin Yinquan.

Han Qiyu put his hand into his clothes and grabbed the big cock to experience the feeling. "How do you get such a good figure? Share your experience with me."

He has never had such big chest muscles since he was practicing martial arts since he was a child. Why does Lin Yinquan go to work every day? The chest muscles are still so big.

Young Master Han was jealous.

"If you have nothing to do, don't lie on the bed or the sofa all the time. Just do more exercise. There is a shopping mall three or four hundred meters downstairs, and there is an iron gym on the second floor. If you want to practice, I will take you there. "I won't go

." Mr. Han shook his head and refused.

I'm too lazy to move, but my boyfriend has it anyway, so I can touch it if I want.

Han Qiyu pulled up his clothes and looked at the lines of his abdominal muscles, "Mine is not bad, too."

Lin Yinquan stretched out his palm to cover it, and smiled back at him, "Yes, our babies also have abdominal muscles. , and the concave shape is okay."

After hearing this, Han Qiyu turned over and straddled him, gently pinched his neck, and threatened: "What did you just say? "

I was wrong, the baby's abdominal muscles are eight pieces, and the belly needs to be sucked there."

Lin Yinquan's begging for mercy just added fuel to the fire. Young Master Han angrily lowered his head and bit his neck. .

He held a piece of soft meat on his neck and gently rubbed it with his teeth. It took several minutes to release the piece of meat, which was already green and red with four sharp teeth marks.

"It's all your fault. I've been fed junk food every day recently. If it weren't for my leg injury, my abdominal muscles would definitely not have disappeared so obviously."

Han Qiyu defended himself, and the lines of his latissimus dorsi and biceps were still intact. It's quite obvious and very powerful at first glance.

He took off his shirt and showed off, "My muscles are pretty hard if you touch them."