Chapter 40: Exchange Conditions

Han Qiyu raised his eyebrows and looked at him when he heard what he said, "What do you think." After saying something ambiguous, he stretched out his foot to close the bathroom door.

Lin Yinquan's heart was pounding as he watched him approaching. He swallowed unconsciously, his Adam's apple slid, and his words were vibrating, "Isn't this a little too fast? I haven't prepared anything yet."

Mr. Lin was at this moment. My mind is filled with some silly pictures.

Han Qiyu felt his shortness of breath, so he stepped forward and chuckled, "What's going on too fast? What should I prepare?"

Feeling the moisture rushing towards his face, Lin Yinquan stared at him with his eyes, "Don't prepare anything. " Yeah

, you have to prepare." Han Qiyu seemed to know what he was thinking.

Following his words, he continued to copy the ambiguous reply, and reached out to push the person toward the shower.

His actions were natural and forceful. He turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. He held the shower head and the water droplets flowed towards his clothes. The clothes instantly became wet and sticky and clung to his body, and the water droplets fell on his face.

Lin Yinquan stuck out his tongue and licked his lips, looking at the young man holding the showerhead with hot eyes.

He raised his head and looked at him lovingly, with a smile in his deep eyes, "Why don't you just take it off."

When Han Qiyu heard what he said, he threw the showerhead to him and ran away in his slippers.

Lin Yinquan: "???"

Mr. Lin, who was holding the showerhead, was confused.

Someone ran away?

Han Qiyu ran away with a sly smile on his face, and he was not prepared for anything.

My heart was beating fast while I was running.

When the clothes clung to his muscle lines, he admitted that he had a reaction.

hateful!

Young Master Han decided to prepare something at home!

What's wrong with my upright partner, taking advantage of him and eating some tofu!

Lin Yinquan laughed angrily when he realized what he was doing, took off his clothes, rinsed them, wrapped himself in a bath towel and went out directly.

He pushed Han Qiyu out of the house, "Why are you running away, baby? It's not the first time I'm washing you. I didn't wash it for you when your legs were not healed before. Don't be shy.

" Slap him on the ass.

Han Qiyu: "!!!"

"Lin Yinquan, you actually hit me..." Young Master Han did not say the word "butt". He gritted his teeth and said, "Hurry up and put me down!"

Lin Yinquan said with a smile: " Don't move yet, we will be there soon."

He threw the person directly into the bathtub filled with water, and was very careful when putting him down, fearing that he would hit anyone.

Han Qiyu pulled him and fell into the bathtub. The bath towel wrapped around Mr. Lin's body slipped directly off.

Adhering to Young Master Han unreservedly, Han Qiyu looked at the thing on his legs for a moment, then moved it to someone's face. Lin Yinquan lowered his head and kissed him.

"Baby, you are always too naughty."

His kiss was a bit fierce. There was no tenderness like before. How could Young Master Han let him invade? He also became stronger, and even turned over and pressed the person under him, sitting on his back. onto him.