Chapter 55 Two kinds of people can't sleep under the same quilt

When Han Qiyu saw the way his eyes were shining, he almost had the urge to kick him away.

He suppressed the impulse in his heart and said, "Have we met?"

"Not yet, we are just chatting online. I just returned to China."

"Let me take a look at the chat history."

Zhao Zhao resisted, " This is private!"

"Click on the transfer records of the two of you and let me take a look." Han Qiyu held his left hand in his right hand and pressed it, his knuckles cracking.

Zhao Zhao opened the transfer record aggrievedly, "I'll give it to you."

Han Qiyu squinted his eyes when he saw that most of the transfer records were returned money. Unfortunately, he couldn't see the chat records, otherwise he could Use the words of the chat to determine what kind of person the other person is.

Haha, looking at this idiot in front of him, Han Qiyu gritted his back molars and really wanted to beat him up.

Young Master Han is extremely glad that he does not have a younger sister at this moment. If he had a younger sister like Zhao Zhao, he would probably go crazy.

After Zhao Zhao finished flipping, he exited and watched him wink and show off, "I told you that I was the one who forced him to transfer money, but he didn't accept most of it. Except for those decimals and some with special meanings, he gave everything else." I returned it."

"If you dare to fall into the trap this time, I will post it to you online. Just wait to be laughed at."

"Who would fall into the same trap so many times? Don't insult my IQ. "

With your IQ, you still need me to insult you?"

"If Han Qiyu does this, I will fight with you!"

"Fight with me?" Han Qiyu narrowed his eyes and looked at him with disdain.

Zhao Zhao curled his lips, "Okay, sit down now, don't stand around, don't just talk about me, how are you and your brother Lin?"

"We're not bad."

"Don't deal with me, what's your plan! "Zhao Zhao's eyes suddenly became sharp, and he looked up at him with eyes full of scrutiny.

"The relationship is stable and continues to heat up."

Just nine words made Zhao Zhao's face darken.

"Do you really not have any thoughts about the Han family?"

"What do you think?" Han Qiyu asked him casually while drinking milk tea.

Zhao Zhao was silent for about a minute, and then slowly said: "Your life makes me jealous."

He was afraid that his brother would suffer hardship, and he was also afraid that his brother would drive a Land Rover... Zhao Zhao and Han Qiyu both had this mentality at the moment.

The relationship between the two of them was not plastic. They ate and slept together, laughed together, made trouble together, and both sides also had fights and fights.

Both parties regard the other as the most important existence.

This kind of relationship is different from love.

Han Qiyu basically didn't chat with others after leaving the winter vacation, but only Zhao Zhao would chat on video calls from time to time.

Han Qiyu liked what Bai Tunan once said to him: respect everyone's destiny.

He basically just watches others with a cold eye. They are all adults who have their own choices. Zhao Zhao can't... If he makes a wrong move and doesn't look back, then he will beat him until he looks back.