Chapter 8: Damn, social death video!

Han Qiyu unceremoniously sent Lin Yinquan a bunch of snacks that he thought were delicious.

Lin Yinquan saved the picture, put on his leather shoes and left.

After eating, Han Qiyu put the plates and bowls on the table into the kitchen and went to the balcony to start his gaming career.

He looked at the people in his friend list for a long time, but there were not many online. After playing a few matches, he felt bored. They were all humans and machines.

I curled my lips and took a sip of milk tea. I opened a bag of potato chips and took a few bites, but found that some of them didn't taste good.

The mood worsened.

He sent Lin Yinquan a rolling emoticon on WeChat.

Unhappy Cat Rolling on the Ground.jpg

Mr. Lin was in a meeting, pointing a pen at the big screen and explaining. Suddenly, a page popped up on the big screen, and a cat rolling around and staring at an unhappy emoticon popped up. big screen.

Several people sitting in front of the conference table looked at each other, with smiles that couldn't be hidden in their eyes. Lin Yinquan glanced around them and felt helpless when he saw them lowering their heads and snickering.

These are all old classmates who worked hard with him, and even his senior brothers.

He lowered his head and sent a message to Han Qiyu on his mobile phone: "I'm having a meeting with the screen. I'll get back to you later."

Han Qiyu frowned when he saw this message. He wanted to say something, but after typing a line of words, he deleted them one by one. , exit WeChat.

Seeing that there was no reply from the other party, Lin Yinquan's eyebrows remained unchanged, the smile on his face faded a little, and his voice during the meeting became lower:

"Our next focus is to get the documents out first, apply for patent technology first, and as for the funding, Tianheng has already relented, and we will look at our performance next. I will print out the information I compiled and each person will take a look at it first. If there is anything that needs to be added, please add it..."

The meeting lasted until noon and ended. Later, Lin Yinquan bought a piece of bread, took his computer and information to his instructor to discuss the feasibility.

Compared with his busy day, Han Qiyu at home was a little bored.

He found himself becoming more and more depraved.

In the past, when I was at home, I would either attend banquets or various activities, and then visit masters to learn skills, or invite teachers to come to my home for further training.

When he was tired from studying, he would have fun with the boys from the courtyard, which made his life more exciting.

The so-called faxiao in Han Qiyu’s mouth: Are we some kind of cheap thing?

Now since I came out from home, I either play games or lie in bed in a daze or watch short videos every day.

Han Qiyu actually felt very happy... He

was living a happy life...

From his previous perspective, such days were a waste of time, and a waste of time was a waste of life.

He has changed... He actually likes the days of wasting his life -

Han Qiyu pondered and reflected on his recent actions, and finally came to a conclusion: