Chapter 27: Male or female?

Han Qiyu opened the refrigerator, took out the juice, sat on the sofa, and lay down to watch videos. About half an hour later, the doorbell rang.

He stood up and walked slowly towards the door. After opening the door, Bai Tunan, who was standing at the door, looked at him with a frown on his face, "What happened to your leg?"

"I accidentally hurt it. It'll be fine soon." Okay."

Bai Tunan quickly stretched out his hand to help him, walked in and looked at his residence. After seeing the decoration of the house, he felt that he had wronged the young man in front of him, and his frown became more serious. .

"Xiao Qi, why do you live in this place? I remember that you have quite a lot of real estate in your name. Otherwise, you can live with me. I will be staying in H City for a long time and can take care of you."

Han Qiyu smiled after hearing his words. He said: "Brother Bai, I don't want to move for the time being. In fact, I'm used to living here. It's quite nice and smells like fireworks."

Bai Tunan relaxed his frown when he heard that he was holding the bag in his hand. Putting the things on the coffee table, he took out a small box from one of the bags and handed it to him, "Xiao Qi, see if you like it."

Han Qiyu took it and opened it curiously. He saw that it was a watch and took it out to check it clearly. Afterwards, I was very surprised. The wristband of this watch was silver, and the bracelet was very shiny. If I looked closely, I found that it was inlaid with many diamonds, and the dial inside was a blue gemstone.

OD’s blue ocean!

Han Qiyu looked up at him happily, "Brother Bai, you took a picture of this watch. I asked someone who bought it. They said it was taken by a foreign businessman. I didn't expect it to be you."

Bai Tu Nan looked at him fondly, "As long as you like it."

Han Qiyu liked it very much, otherwise he wouldn't have asked anyone to ask, so he put the watch on his hand directly, "Sure enough, it is as beautiful and flashy as I imagined.

"You can just deduct the money for Brother Bai's watch from my dividends." The

corners of Bai Tunan's lips raised slightly because of these words, "Xiao Qi, this is my gift to you."

Han Qiyu immediately begged for mercy after hearing this, "I was wrong. I like the gift very much. I didn't expect that this watch bag would come back to me again."

The love on the young man's face was unfalsified, and his beautiful and clear eyes looked at him brightly. .

"As long as you like it." Bai Tunan had a doting look in his eyes, but the expression on his face remained silent. Seeing that the young man in front of him was still bright, lively and cheerful, the worries in his heart finally disappeared.

"Xiao Qi, I'll take you out to eat first, and then take you to the hospital for a checkup later. Do you have a x-ray of your leg? Let me take a look?"

"Ah?" Han Qiyu blinked and said innocently: "Brother Bai "Can we not care about my legs? It's really fine. The plaster will be removed soon."

"Okay, I won't ask anymore." Bai Tunan couldn't help him, so he agreed directly and reached out from another bag. Taking out a few documents, "Please sign this."

Han Qiyu flipped through the documents, raised his eyebrows and extended his left thumb to give him a thumbs up, "Brother Bai, you are too generous. It's just shares of land and real estate. With Brother Bai's strength and my vision, we are invincible in the world."

When Master Han praised others, he did not forget to mention himself.

Bai Tunan smiled, and the look in his eyes became softer, and he agreed: "Yes, you have always had good taste."