Chapter 5: Mr. Lin helped take a bath.

Young Master Han could bear not taking a bath yesterday, after all, he took a bath in the morning.

If I don’t wash it today, the eldest young master won’t be able to bear it anymore.

The cast on his leg cannot touch water, and there is no way for a person to bathe alone.

Han Qiyu looked at the ceiling with a troubled expression.

If I had known, I wouldn't have put on a cast yesterday... In fact, his injury wasn't that serious.

But when the doctor told the child next to him that he needed a plaster, Young Master Han, who had never had a plaster before, was a little curious and asked if he could get a plaster...

and then... Father Lin pulled him to put a plaster on.

Just when he was struggling, Lin Yinquan, who came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, suddenly thought of Han Qiyu's difficulty in moving while wiping his hair.

Thinking of his shy temperament, I put the towel in front of the bed, put on my shirt and walked out.

Seeing the young man struggling at the bathroom door, a smile appeared on his lips.

Sure enough, he was still a child.

He stepped forward and put his hands on the wheelchair to push the person in.

The moment the wheelchair moved, Han Qiyu's heart suddenly jumped and he was so frightened that he grasped the handles on both sides of the wheelchair with both hands.

He turned around and saw Lin Yinquan, smiling blankly and expressionlessly.

"Brother Lin, it's you -" The young man's unique clear and clear boyish voice overflowed from his throat, as sweet as the sound of the middle range of the guzheng.

The vibrato at the end sounded like he was frightened, but he forced himself to stay calm and strong.

The smile in Lin Yinquan's eyes became more sincere, and he said: "I think it's not convenient for you to take a bath alone. Since the two of us have to get along for a long time, you don't have to be polite to me. What's the matter? Just call me when it comes to things."

After saying that, he was teasing and joking like a big brother, "Don't be too introverted. I think many young people like you are interested in crazy literature recently. The reason why you are hurt is because of our family. You should. Be confident.

We owe you, don't be embarrassed."

He said while pushing Han Qiyu into the bathroom.

Han Qiyu lowered his head in a slightly complicated manner, and replied as if he was embarrassed: "Thank you, Brother Lin. I'm still hesitating about how to take a shower. If I don't take a shower, I feel like I'm going to stink all over."

At this point, the young man raised his head even more embarrassedly.

Lin Yinquan chuckled lightly, turned around and closed the door. He took the prepared plastic wrap and half-crouched beside Han Qiyu's leg to wrap his plastered leg. Then he looked up at him with a gentle look, "Do you want to take it off yourself or should I help you?"

The young man's fair and handsome face instantly turned red, and he said shyly, "I can do it myself."

After saying that, the young man's handsome hands slowly unbuttoned his shirt, glanced down at the man who was going to drain the water, and picked up. Mei gave up her performance and quickly took off her clothes and threw them aside.

When the man prepared the water and turned around, his Adam's apple slid unnaturally at the scene in front of him.

The words came to his lips but fell into his throat.