Chapter 28: Curiosity

I sent Han Qiyu back. I originally wanted to sit and wait for Lin Yinquan to come back to meet him. Before he came back, his phone rang first. Bai Tunan listened to the message on the other end of the phone with a cold look on his face. He started to become serious, "I'll be back soon."

He hung up the phone and looked at Han Qiyu with an apologetic look, "Xiao Qi, I'm leaving first. When I finish my work, I'll invite you to have dinner with Lin Yinquan another day to get acquainted."

"I know you're busy. Brother Bai, please go first. There's no need to take time to have a meal together. He also goes to work every day. You two are both busy people, so I'm free.

You can take me to dinner when you're free!"

Bai Tunan said helplessly. She smiled and wanted to reach out and rub his head twice, but restrained the hand that wanted to reach out.

After knowing what he thought about the person around him, he began to restrain his movements intentionally or unintentionally, and finally stood up and patted him twice on the shoulder.

"If anything happens in the future, you must remember to inform me. Xiaoqi, I don't want to know what happens to you. I can only know it from other people's mouths."

"Okay, I did something wrong this time. Next time if something big happens, I will inform you personally." You—my half-brother."

Bai Tunan looked at his playful smile and sighed slightly.

He hasn't figured it out yet.

Thinking of this, his expression softened a little, "I took the contract, you can take apart the other things and look at them yourself."

After saying this, he walked out of the house reluctantly, and after stepping into the elevator, Bai Tunan showed the watch on his wrist. At first glance The dial is pitch black, with a few diamonds dotted on it, which makes the watch look calm and majestic. If you look closely, you will find that it is a watch that is very similar to the Blue Ocean.

Bai Tunan spent a lot of money to find designers from Blue Ocean to do this.

Blue Ocean is the final work announced by Master Bocklin. In order to ask him to make the same watch as Blue Ocean, Bai Tunan did not hesitate to use a lot of resources to help his grandson, and then he asked him to make a couple's watch himself.

But no one knows about this watch.

Bai Tunan has a smile on his face, eyes, and lips. He is always very patient and will wait for people to understand slowly. They will not be in a hurry in the future.

After the elevator reached the first floor, a man in a blue suit and carrying a briefcase and a bag of vegetables stood at the door. The two looked at each other for a moment, and there seemed to be a different aura that made them both look at each other more. .

They quickly looked away, one walked out of the elevator and the other entered the elevator.

Strangers are nothing to be concerned about.

After returning home, Lin Yinquan put on his slippers and put his briefcase and the dishes in his hands into the kitchen. Seeing that the living room was empty, he went back to the room to take a shower and change into home clothes, then walked out of the room to sort out the dishes.

Seeing that there was no one in his room, he thought it was Han Qiyu who hadn't come home yet.

Unexpectedly, he suddenly heard a call, "Brother Lin, come here."

Lin Yinquan walked out of the kitchen, walked to the second bedroom and opened the door, "Xiaoyu, you are at home, I thought you and your good brother I haven't come back from dinner yet."