Chapter 60 Wedding

Mo Chengyao's undisguised surprise was caught in Han Qiyu's eyes. He whistled at him and said frivolously: "Isn't this Mr. Mo? Why are you here today? "

Mo Chengyao looked at his careless look and got angry inexplicably. Before he could let out this breath, he saw the man next to Han Qiyu pulling his sleeves with a doting look on his face and bending down to his ear. said something.

Han Qiyu wrinkled his nose and snorted, "You are the only one who knows how to be a good person."

Mo Chengyao looked at them silently.

Lin Yinquan stretched out his hand and introduced himself, "Hello, I am Lin Yinquan."

After Mo Chengyao heard his name, he was shocked and quickly put a polite smile on his face, "Hello, Mr. Lin, I have been looking up to you for a long time. This is my first time meeting you. It's

a bit rude to come here unexpectedly today." Lin Yinquan's smile became more sincere, "I have always admired Mr. Mo there, and now it's time for dinner. "Why don't we go to the hotel to eat and chat."

Mo Chengyao didn't know why, but before meeting him in person, he had always admired him based on his deeds, but after meeting him, he actually felt a pang for the man in front of him. do not like.

The sixth sense directly made Mo Chengyao hostile to Lin Yinquan.

Reason told him to take this opportunity to climb up the stairs.

With a smile on his face, Mo Chengyao said, "I'm here to see Mr. Lin, and I happen to have something to do. Then I'll arrange it and wait for Mr. Lin to reward me."

"Okay, then I'll listen to you." Lin Yinquan was very natural. He held Han Qiyu's hand, and the two of them walked side by side with their fingers intertwined.

Mo Chengyao looked at the two of them walking and making circles. His breathing suddenly became a little short of breath as he stood behind them, and something was coming out of his head in a daze.

When eating after arriving at the hotel...

Han Qiyu ordered a bunch of his favorite food, then handed the menu to Mo Chengyao, and said very casually, "You are the host. You pay the bill anyway. You can order whatever you want."

Mo Chengyao gave him a deep look and hummed, then ordered a few dishes and handed the menu to Lin Yinquan, "Mr. Lin, please order."

"No, Xiaoyu just ordered it, he ordered it." I can do anything. "

Xiaoyu...

Mo Chengyao felt inexplicably irritated when he heard Lin Yinquan's address to Han Qiyu, and the familiarity and kindness in his words.

During the meal, Han Qiyu also acted coquettishly with Mr. Lin without hesitation, "Brother Lin, peel a few more shrimps for me and pour me a drink."

...

After the meal, the look in Mo Chengyao's eyes changed again and again, and his gaze changed again and again. After stopping at Han Qiyu's beautiful face and watching him acting coquettishly to the people next to him, a super bold idea came to his mind.

An inexplicable thought arose in my heart: If he treated me like this, I actually wouldn't mind letting him continue to stay in the Han family.

After realizing that he was thinking about something randomly, Mo Chengyao quickly lowered his head and drank a glass of wine to calm down.

It's just that the look in his eyes is different, but he hides it well, his face is still calm, and he chats with Lin Yinquan about the company and cooperation at the dinner table from time to time.

Han Qiyu just ate and drank and didn't talk to anyone at all.

Lin Yinquan treated Mo Chengyao as if he were his brother-in-law, and he unconsciously brought some intimacy to him.

He even agreed to cooperate with the Han family. After all, Lin Yinquan, the father and mother of Han, knew the attitude of his partner very well.

Although the test of father-in-law and mother-in-law is not necessary, it is indeed very important.

After finishing the meal, Mo Chengyao watched the two people leave. He sat at the dinner table and rubbed his head to get rid of the unbearable images in his mind.

Clicked on Han Qiyu's WeChat and typed a few words impulsively: Go back to the Han family, you happen to have shares, let's develop together.

Han Qiyu heard the phone ring and took it out to look at it. He was a little confused when he saw this sentence.

He raised his eyebrows and answered a few questions.

Another sentence: Are you okay?

Then he showed off even more: The person you want to cooperate with is my partner. How about it? I also have the shares~

Lin Yinquan didn’t see that sentence, otherwise he would have sat up from the bed in the middle of the night: No, he’s not sick, right? ?

...

No one knows Mo Chengyao's mentality, but as they cooperate with the subversive company, their interactions have gradually become closer, and they move around like relatives and friends.

Han Qiyu also worked more diligently when he returned to the Han family, which caused Han's father and mother to continue urging them to get married.

Han Qiyu felt like his head was pounding after hearing what they said, "Mom and Dad, can you stop making noises? Two grown men are getting married. We are living a very good life now and don't need to hold a wedding."

Han Qiyu said When his mother heard this, she glared at him, "What does it mean that there is no need to hold a wedding? Two grown men have to get married, and we can't do it without names and status. Besides, homosexuality is not a thing now. Not only do we have to do it, but we also have to get married. It's going to be big!"

Han Qiyu pursed his lips, "Then I'll sit alone in the audience, and you can let Lin Yinquan come on stage to find Xiang Jiang." "If you keep talking nonsense, be careful I'll pull your

ears!"

How long have we been dating? Let’s talk again. Maybe we’ll break up someday.”

“You’re almost 30 now. The older you get, the more incoherent you become. That kid Xiaolin has been bullied by you a lot. I can tell.” , That child will listen to you in everything. Your father and I have followed so much money for so many years. If you don’t hold a wedding, how will we get the money?"

The Han family’s parents feel guilty about their biological son, although they often urge them, But she didn't dare to nag too much. As for Han Qiyu, who had a partner and was brought up by one hand, Han's mother finally found someone to nag.

Han Qiyu looked at his damn appearance and immediately wanted to run away.

How could Mother Han do what he wanted? She turned around and grabbed his ear, "You have to listen even if you don't want to. The wedding must be held. Your father and I have already agreed to go out. It will be embarrassing if we don't do it by then."

"Ah?" Han Qiyu rolled his eyes.

"Whose banquet were you attending and someone lied to you?"

Mother Han moved her eyes away with a slight guilty conscience, "It means that she accidentally let it slip. After all, many people have seen the two of you together, I'm sure There will be questions."

Han Qiyu knew from the first look on his face that what the other party said was definitely not good.

Forget it, just do the wedding.