Chapter 33: Platonic Love

Han Qiyu took a sip, his eyes sparkling, "It tastes good!"

"If it tastes good, drink more. I squeezed a lot, and I'll bottle the rest for you and put it in the refrigerator. "

Lin Yinquan finished his work and went back to the house to take out the unironed clothes and continue ironing. After ironing the clothes, he took out his watch from the drawer and put it on.

Put the computer into the briefcase, pick up the glasses on the table, put them on, and walk out of the room to change shoes.

"Xiaoyu, I'm at work. If you need anything, call me."

"Okay."

Young Master Han leaned on the sofa and turned on the TV to find a variety show to play. Then he turned on his mobile phone to play the ghost story he had not finished listening to.

He hugged a pillow and squinted his eyes quietly listening to the ghost story on his phone.

He had no idea that the post he had just sent to Moments had several people sending him private messages.

Father Han: When did you learn to cook? You look pretty good.

Mother Han: Xiaoyu, why are you cooking? You go home quickly. You are eating instant noodles while you are there. Are you out of money? I transferred money to you. Remember to eat something nutritious.

Zhao Zhao: Do ​​you cook?

Zhao Zhao: Isn’t it just instant noodles and braised eggs? You made all the rice, and those two dishes don't feel like they were made by you.

Bai Xixi: ...Do you still need to show off this little thing by posting a nine-square grid?

The busy Bai always saw it in the afternoon. He smiled and took out his mobile phone to type: Great, Xiaoqi can cook now, let me try it some time.

The rest of the people who are not close to me all comment under that circle of friends.

...

Han Qiyu's circle of friends was also seen by Mo Chengyao. He, who knew how to cook, was silent for a moment and crossed over.

He actually went crazy and felt that Han Qiyu was having a miserable life now.

Mo Chengyao put his cell phone on the table. There was a family photo on his table, and Han Qiyu in it was brought in by Han's father.

The photo was very natural, as if he had actually taken a photo with them. Han Qiyu in the photo looked full of youth, and his face was very similar to his mother whose memory has been blurred.

He had heard that his mother was a beauty since he was a child, and many uncles took good care of him and his grandfather. They often said that he did not inherit his mother's genes and must be like his father, who was just average-looking.

In fact, Mo Chengyao is quite handsome. After all, Father Han and Mother Han are good-looking. As their child, Mo Chengyao is not ugly, but his handsomeness is not impressive enough.

But he is very attractive, a standard handsome guy.

Han Qiyu is the type who is stunning at first glance. He is pampered and has fair skin and excellent facial features. He has been a smiley person since he was a child. He has a handsomeness that is unforgettable at one glance.

Not feminine, but very delicate.

He has a good body proportion and knows how to dress well. He looks like a handsome guy who was deliberately posed for photos wherever he goes.

But it's not aggressive and gives people a very comfortable feeling.

Mo Chengyao tried hard to recall the face of Mo's mother that he had thought about for more than 20 years. At some point, he put his hand on Han Qiyu's face in the photo. After realizing what he was doing, he quickly withdrew his hand as if he was electrocuted.