Chapter 49 Bai Tunan

Lin Yinquan had no idea that he had taken a big blame again.

If he knew it, he would definitely look at him with grievance and say: "Isn't it you who forces me to see it every day?"

It's a pity that he can't read minds.

While Lin Yinquan was trying to control his facial expression, he glanced at the young man sitting on the bed with his peripheral vision. His eyes were getting hotter and hotter, and his gestures became more and more unrestrained.

He liked the way all his eyes were on him.

I recalled in my mind the way the person twisted his hips in the video, and imitated and added some movements that he understood. Lin Yinquan is really talented, whether he is twisting his hips, pushing his hips, or lowering his hips, he is very good.

Lin Yinquan usually likes to practice Baduanjin boxing, but he didn't expect that he can be very good at fighting.

It was obviously the first time, but it gave people a very skilled look.

At least Young Master Han in front of him didn't believe that he hadn't learned it secretly in private.

Han Qiyu stared intently, and even leaned back unconsciously, assuming a comfortable position.

It would be great if the light at this moment was dim and only illuminated Lin Yinquan.

Young Master Han was critical in his mind.

Lin Yinquan twisted for about ten minutes, and sweat began to appear on his forehead. He stopped and approached the person beside the bed, and said in a hoarse and magnetic voice, "Have you seen enough, baby? Are you satisfied?" ?”

Han Qiyu nodded subconsciously.

Lin Yinquan approached with a smile in his eyes. The space was obviously very large, but the contact between nose and nose made the environment feel cramped. Suddenly Han Qiyu felt like he couldn't breathe smoothly.

The hot breath rushing between his nose and the softness that had touched his lips made Han Qiyu know that he couldn't run away.

So he wisely began to let himself take over. He stretched out his hand and slid it in through the wide collar, holding his bulging chest muscles. He raised his eyes and stared at the person in front of him with his beautiful eyes. He opened his mouth and allowed him to invade.

The long eyelashes and beautiful eyes are so charming, and the tear mole at the end of the eye makes people want to kiss her.

Han Qiyu's beautiful face was smiling, and while letting him kiss her, laughter overflowed from his throat, and his hands didn't bother him.

The string in Lin Yinquan's mind collapsed.

This little ancestor knew how to torture him.

"My older brother is older and my younger brother is younger all day long, but I don't care if I make my older brother angry?"

After saying that, Lin Yinquan pushed the person over, opened the drawer with his long arm, took something out, bit it on his mouth and tore it open, and then took out bottles and jars of transparent liquid to prepare himself...

"Honey, don't clamp it too tightly~"

"You...shut up!"

Lin Yinquan scolded him sternly, the sweat on his forehead kept falling, and his lifting movements gradually slowed down. After hearing his harsh words, Han Qiyu bit him on the neck aggrievedly.

Why is this man so mean? He is sitting too deep, why should he lose his temper?

So Young Master Han held someone's waist for the first time and started to move.