Chapter 9: Attracting bees and butterflies

The young man didn’t bite his tongue harshly, he just bit a piece of meat and rubbed it.

Lin Yinquan's voice was a little hoarse, "Okay, I won't make a fuss anymore. Let's eat first. There are still dishes that haven't been brought.

Don't be unhappy. This video is really nothing. Nowadays, the popularity on the Internet comes and goes quickly. As long as you can resist the temptation, you will lose your popularity quickly. "

I suspect someone is messing with me. Otherwise, how could a video account with just a few likes be popular?"

Han Qiyu opened his mouth and raised his head.

Lin Yinquan took the opportunity to rub his furry head a few more times, "You really underestimate your face." After speaking, he pinched his face gently.

"How can no one like such a beautiful face? Just by standing there, you will attract attention to your body. Being good-looking is also part of your excellence, not to mention that you are excellent yourself."

Han Qiyu immediately heard his praise. Become proud.

"It's not that good. I'm only third in the country. Brother Lin is also great."

After saying that, he remembered that he was still holding his hand around the other person's waist and took it back calmly, "Then I'll listen to Brother Lin." "Let's eat."

Lin Yinquan watched the child's temper come and go quickly, and smiled silently, turning around to bring the dishes and soup, and then put them on the coffee table to bring the rice and chopsticks.

Han Qiyu was still waiting to be served as if he were at home.

Being taken care of as a habit, he confidently waited where he was.

Lin Yinquan also took care of him like a child. He put down the bowl and gave him a bowl of soup. "Try it. I didn't add any seasoning to see if it tastes like what you remember."

Han Qiyu After taking a sip, he raised his head and praised, "It tastes good, just like in my memory. Brother Lin is so awesome!"

Lin Yinquan was a little funny.

It's just lotus roots and yam peeled and stewed in a pot. How could any child talk so exaggeratedly? I wonder if he thought he had made a big meal.

The smile that had not restrained at all on his face froze with the young man's next words.

"It would be even better if it was cooked in a casserole." Han Qiyu said, looking at Lin Yinquan's expectant eyes with bright eyes.

Lin Yinquan immediately said without temper, "Okay, I'll buy it right away. I really thought I made it delicious, but it turns out it still tastes bad." He also deliberately lengthened the ending and glanced at the other party.

It seems to be talking about my own loss.

Han Qiyu immediately gave him a piece of pork ribs and said aggrievedly: "I obviously praised it for being delicious. Brother Lin, don't misunderstand me. I just want to say that the casserole is suitable for making soup."

Lin Yinquan stopped teasing him and said, "Eat quickly. Well, I see you haven't even eaten a few bites of the food left for you."

"I finished the food!"

Han Qiyu's look of pride made Lin Yinquan couldn't help but smile, "Yes, thank you, Master."

" Then, who told Brother Lin to cook delicious food? If you didn't know better, you would have thought that Brother Lin was the chef of a five-star hotel."