Chapter 45 Chinese Valentine's Day

Hearing what he said, Han Qiyu picked up the pillow on the side and threw it at him, "Can you stop being more domineering than me? I really can't stand you anymore. Tell me what kind of arrangement you want."

Lin Yinquan She leaned closer and pecked him on the mouth, "Ferris wheel, watch a movie, do handicrafts and take photos, and then have a candlelight dinner." The low voice was bewitching, "Baby--"

Han Qiyu paused and snorted, "Okay, okay. Okay, you have already made arrangements. What can I say? Let’s first say that if I get tired, you can carry me back on your back!”

"I’ll carry the baby on my back all day long."

After that, Lin Yinquan stood up and bent down to pick the person up. He looked at him and smiled, then carried the person back to the room, put him on the bed, half-knelt by the bed, kissed him, and whispered in his ear. He said, "The baby is so good."

He could feel Han Qiyu's accommodation and love. Lin Yinquan felt that the luckiest thing for him was that he gave up cooperation that day and went to the hospital to deal with the incident where his father injured someone.

Han Qiyu looked at his unpromising look, reached out and tapped his head, "You're a little too clingy."

"Who told me that I can't live without the baby." After saying that, Lin Yinquan hugged him again and relied on him. , hug him and kiss him.

Han Qiyu didn't push away. Lin Yinquan saw the expression in his eyes darken. He knelt down and went down a little. He opened his waist...

The hot breath from his nose spread... Han Qiyu was stunned for a moment and realized that his pants were wet. , put his hand on his head.

Lin Yinquan lowered his head...

Han Qiyu clearly felt the heat and moisture of the kiss in his mouth, and for a moment he seemed to have entered another world.

He knew what it was, but this was Master Han's first experience.

The upgrade beyond his hands...

A muffled voice escaped from his mouth, "Brother Lin, spit it out, it's dirty..."

Unexpectedly, the person underneath bit him deeper. After a long time, Lin Yinquan came closer and licked There was something on his mouth, and he said with a smile: "Would you like the baby to try it too."

After saying that, he lowered his head and wanted to kiss him. Han Qiyu quickly pushed him away when he saw it, and the roots of his ears were a little red, "Rinse your mouth quickly, how can you eat it?" It fell..."

Realizing that his voice was a little soft, he quickly raised his voice and shouted, "Hurry up!" Otherwise, he would stretch out his legs and kick him gently.

After they left, Han Qiyu wrapped himself in a quilt and buried his head in the quilt.

Ahhhh! ! !

How could he swallow it?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, crazy, crazy, crazy! ! !

Han Qiyu was in a screaming state, his heart pounding.

The scene just now kept replaying in his mind. Is the next step going to be...

At this time, Master Han still has any idea of ​​​​breaking up if the person to talk to is not suitable.

Sure enough, when the military strategist went to the battlefield, all those talks on paper were useless.

Actual combat and skills are completely different things.