Chapter 12: Congratulations to Mr. Lin for being upgraded to a trash can

What should he do to pretend to be very skilled?

While Han Qiyu was deep in thought, Lin Yinquan had already picked up the packaged meat in his hand. He looked at the young man who didn't know what he was thinking and stepped forward and said, "How about we take a stroll in the mall to eat before we leave."

"Okay, let's buy a cup of milk tea first."

"You can't drink ice."

Han Qiyu: "???"

If you don't drink ice in the summer, should you drink hot?

He tilted his head and looked at Lin Yinquan with an expression of disbelief, as if he had said something shocking.

Lin Yinquan walked over and held up his arm, explaining in a warm voice, "I'll get a stomachache if I drink too much ice just after eating barbecue."

"Then I'll drink less ice."

"You're really smart, you won't let me drink ice. You drink less ice." After saying that, Lin Yinquan couldn't help but laugh at his words.

A low and sexy laugh rang in his ears, and Han Qiyu pursed his lips in displeasure.

"If you add less ice, you won't have enough ice."

"Then add two."

"Why should I listen to you?" Han Qiyu couldn't help hearing that he added two pieces of ice as if to reward himself. Make complaints.

Lin Yinquan pretended not to hear and carried him to the front desk. The lady at the front desk saw the two of them passing by and quickly pushed the wheelchair out.

"Sir, do you need help?"

"No, thank you." Lin Yinquan didn't like the look in the eyes of the little girl in front of him.

Politely declining, he put Han Qiyu in the wheelchair alone and hung the packing bag he was carrying behind the wheelchair.

Seeing them about to walk out, the young lady at the front desk clenched her fists and met the encouraging gazes of her colleagues. She walked over and was about to speak when she saw the young man in the wheelchair looking back at her.

His eyes were indifferent and aloof, with a kind of indifference that didn't take people seriously.

The steps at the front desk paused, and her courage suddenly disappeared.

Just looking at the back of the man talking gently to the young man in the wheelchair, a wry smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

He seemed to be doing fine.

The little girl at the front desk had some one-sided relationship with Lin Yinquan. Her mother was friends with Lin Yinquan's mother. She always liked to follow Lin Yinquan when she was a child, and she liked to stick to him even if she was disliked.

She was also teased that she was Lin Yinquan's little wife.

Since Lin Yinquan's mother died, they have never seen each other again.

But she still recognized him immediately.

He was better than what he imagined in his mind.

Who is that young man?

She took her steps back, returned to her post, and smiled as she faced the unyielding looks in her colleagues' eyes.

The two people who walked out were completely unaware of this episode. They came to the door of the milk tea shop and asked, "What to drink?"

"I've never tasted this before. Why don't you, Brother Lin, take a picture of the menu for me."

"Okay, you're here. Wait for me."